Chapter Four

I dedicate this chapter to ammeenatuu36 thanks for staying around. One of the first readers when MDACS was just starting. When I see your votes and comments, I always appreciate that you still support. Thank you so much.

Suzy

Immediately I got up from his laps, I hugged both Emmanuel and Emmanuella, kissing them on their cheeks.

"Mommy, let me kiss you too." Emmanuel said as he pecked my two cheeks. Emmanuella did hers too and they went straight to their Dad. After we said our morning prayer together, I went straight to the kitchen to wash the dishes we used last night. I knew I had to be fast because by eight, every member of the church was expected to be around. Some would definitely come late though.

After some minutes of washing and cleaning the kitchen, I reached for the napkin to clean my wet hand.

"Mommy, which gown am I going to wear to church?" I heard Emmanuella's voice, holding the two different gowns I bought for her last year. I quickly collected the gown from her. "Emmanuella you will dirty these clothes. And why are you in your singlet?" I asked seeing she was dressed in her white singlet and her short.

"Daddy has bath for me and Emmanuel," she said, raising her hand to collect the two gowns.

"Mommy my gown."

I gave it back to her. "Tell your Daddy not to wear it for you. I'm coming now," I immediately added. I preferred they wear their clothes after their golden morn, or else we would end up changing their clothes.

I feel so happy and fulfilling whenever Victor helps out. Not every time though. But anytime he was around at home, he would always help out. I wish all men can at least give that honour to their wives. None of those works are easy. Women are doing it because they just have to. Getting support from their spouses means they care and it goes a long way for these women to respect and love their husbands even more. That little act makes women extremely happy and honoured in her home.

Getting to the church we were attending, the ushers ushered us in while both Emmanuella and Emmanuel were taken to the children's class. I settled at a corner, while Victor sat with the men on their own separate roll. Praise and worship was over and I couldn't wait for the pastor to come and preach. That was how much I love his preaching, and never wish to miss Sunday service.

"Can I hear someone say there is no devil anywhere." His voice came out through the speakers as he walked towards the pulpit.

"Is like we are not even sure of the God we serve," he said and made everyone shouted so loud.

"There is no devil anywhere!"

"Yes!" His thick, wonderful, and magic voice echoed in the whole building of the church. He knows the right words to use and never will the devil try to make you sleep once he started preaching.