Chapter eight

This chapter is dedicated to our new readers. Freelancety
Ummeeiterh Chinu1208 chrysolite12345 Miss_Painite JKSarcastic Anyadoreen  ahdahnah I want to say a very big thank you for reading and voting. Keep enjoying.

Suzy

I finally resumed back to work. Work was always hectic and demanding. Attending to one patient to the other, helping out in the emergency room and saving people's lives. But I had come to love my job. I got up immediately I was free and moved around my office. I could feel the pain in my butt, though it was a comfortable chair that helped me relaxed a lot.

I used the free time I had to visit the lab and immediately I told them what I came for. Comments from different angles, showing their excitement.

"Baby number three."

"Mr. Stephen has finally score this time."

"And this time around, it is triplets."

I couldn't help smiling. Especially the triplets part. After I just had twins, they wanted triplets for me? It's a joyful thing, but I already have two I was still coping with. A baby junior would be okay. And I know my husband would strongly agree to the plan.

I got the result that confirmed I was two months pregnant. I called Victor immediately because he had been calling to know if the result was out or not. His voice went high with excitement, and his laughter full of joy. He couldn't hide how ecstatic he was when I told him we were expecting a new baby.

I raised my head to look at the wall clock. It was almost time for me to take my leave. Searching around for my things, and quickly packed them together at one side on the desk. I heard my phone buzz telling me there was a message for me. A smile spread across my lips seeing who the sender was. I immediately opened the message.

'Mummy junior.' That was all.

The smile on my lips widened, and spread all over to my face. Since I told him about not texting me anymore, my hubby was back to the old Victor he was back then. He tried to call and text to check on me, which I love.

'Mummy the producer.' Another message came in, brightening up my smile. I started pressing back my phone to reply his message.

'Daddy the supplier.' I texted back. He replied with a smile emoji, and I did too.

'How is my little junior doing?' He sent back.