Hi Guys❤❤

Wow! It's been like forever😳
Thank you to everyone who were worried about Victor and Suzy😁 and later added me to the end of discussion😄 I'm equally grateful guys. I know you guys love me small 😊😁 and I can't compete with their love.

But I can tell you that, having been gone for days was great because one changing lives idea popped up, and someone, somewhere needs to read it. I'm just thinking of how I will type it, and days it will take me because I want to drop it as a full book. And if I can't drop it as full book, I will drop half, and drop the half later. And if that didn't come up that way, it might be five or ten chapters first.

This book is no fantasy, no lovey lovey, no sweety sweety words... Because you will have to get your white handkerchief near you, charge your phone battery full, set aside your time, and get ready to smile, to scream, to say some words, to hiss, wish some men never exist, wish mothers never lost the wheel, wish some fathers will take full responsibility of their products. And some of you will either face your mom, hug her, and say thank you ma for being the best mother in the world. And someone somewhere will say, this is the kind of mother, father I want to be.

And someone, somewhere, who had given up on her dreams, will wake up to life, and start life all over again. And to those who are in hurry, will calm down, and let God take the lead. And yes, someone's mind will change positively about life.

This story is about three best friends from the age of Ten, till they become an adult. If you believe in my books, then watch out for this book. I'm putting "Meeting with the President's Son" on hold, so I can get this book across.

For "Married to Victor Stephen" Nothing is going to stop that.

Oh, I haven't mention the name of this book! Let's see someone who can get it right. That's because I want to get to know someone better here. So let's try. I will give you the first word, then you guess the second word.

"Dream  _ _ _ _ _"

❤❤❤
Thank you for taking your time to read. God bless. I'm dropping the next chapter today. Tell someone about it👍