Chapter five

I dedicate this chapter to Laskelly_b
I really appreciate the chat we had on this book before it started. Thank you so much for sharing your opinions with me. Thank you so much.

Suzy

"Mommy my drawing book." Ella immediately got down from the car again for the third time.

"You this girl, what is it again? I've packed everything inside your bag." I was getting tired of this habit of hers. She won't look for anything until we are set to go to their school.

"No mommy," she ran inside. This is what Emmanuel would never do. He would keep his things where it won't get missing.

"Mommy," I heard the voice of the one sitting close to me at the front seat.

"What?" I looked to his side. He was frowning, murmuring what I could not understand in particular. These children ehnn!

"Mommy, there is no caprisonne," he complained.

"But there is lucozade boost," I pointed to what he was holding.

He was still frowning. "But mommy, I don't like lucozade boost now."

"Emmanuel, that is what mommy has today. I will buy you  caprisonne when you come back from school today." I tried to convince him, but he was still shaking his head vigorously. I quickly turned my head away, acting as if I didn't see what he was doing.

"Emmanuella!" I shouted from the car, hoping she would finally come out of the house. It was quarter to seven, and if we weren't fast enough to get to where bus waited for them every morning, I would have to drive them to school myself and which I was not planning to. I got down when I couldn't see any signal of her coming out soon. I increased my steps, marching to her room.

"Where did you put it after you were done with your home work?" I asked immediately I got to her room.

"Mommy here," she was just pointing, almost starting to cry. "My aunty will beat me Mommy."

I could not laugh. She was shaking like jelly fish. 'Mommy!" The way she shouted that name sounded so happy. "I've seen it." She brought it out under her bed. "Mommy let's go," she was out of the room before me.

We got back into the car. And not so surprise, I met the small uncle that was crying for caprisonne still shaking his head. I just pray the head will not cut off.

"Why are you crying?" Emmanuella asked him the moment we entered the car.

"See what mommy gave me now. I don't want lucozade boost," he replied sharply.