THE CHRISTMAS PARTY

Christmas Party
With... The Stephen's family.

Twenty years later. The children all grown up, and matured. Let's take a look at their lives. Enjoy.

••••

"Yes."

"Yes baby."

"Oh my..."

"Baby, yes..."

"Huh... Yes. Like that baby."

Their moan was interrupted by an heavy knock on the door, but Michael knew who that was already, so he didn't bother to slow down as he enjoyed the pleasure before him.

"Really Michael! You and I know mom is expecting us this morning, but here you are shagging someone in there. And you..." The knock came harder again. "You slut! You know this guy sleeps around, yet you are here with him. Yet many of you won't back off. You all should leave my brother alone. Just leave him. Like seriously!" She sounded very frustrated. "This guy is not gonna date you."

"Michelle just go." Michael managed to reply his twin sister so she would stop causing trouble, but this time, the knock almost brought down his door, as Michelle knocked on the door like she had to save someone who was dying. "I'm breaking this door if you don't come out here." She kicked the door so hard, feeling the pain, but that wasn't enough to stop her. "Michael, today is Christmas party for heaven sake. It's Jesus birthday, and here you are committing a great sin that--"

Suddenly, the door opened, and her mouth was closed. Instantly closed.

Michelle Stephen. Rude with astonishing beauty. Pompous. Fashionista. Classy. The chef of Stephen's family. Spoilt, and the only Carbon copy of Suzy James, her mother. She was a beauty, but no guy dares to compliment her. She doesn't fall for sweet words. You just can't tame her. She had almost everything, and she rule her world.

She had a motto tag on every guy. Guys sleep around, and can never stay with one girl. Her brothers were examples. There was never a stable girlfriend in their lives, and the ones who love them ended up with a broken heart. She had seen it, and vowed never to experience a broken heart. So, she decided to create a wall for herself. I don't need a guy. She reminds herself every time.

Staring at his sister. "I don't like that." Michael's voice was stern, and accurate, with a look telling Michelle never to try that again, as he walked away. Michelle was behind him, gritting her teeth together, but not after she had given one of the slay mamas she knew well a dirty glare that made the girl quickly looked away in shame. All for money. Her brother was a philanthropist. A philanthropist after bedding a woman.

Michelle walked close to Michael, walking side by side with him as she intentionally hit his hand with hers. "Who are you now forming action man for. Are you okay sir?" Michael looked beside him, unable to hold his smile, hitting Michelle back like she did to him. He could never go hard, or get angry at his sister because she always seemed to turn everything to play without be offended at all. She had that magic of acting like their mom. She was his mom whenever they were back to school. Always watching his movement.