Chapter Ten

*Merry Christmas in advance*

Please if you want to spend the Christmas with Suzy, and Victor, kindly register your name, and don't forget your transport money😂😂 whether he lost 50million or not, he must entertain us.

Suzy

I didn't know who to talk to about what happened. After everything, I decided to share it with Mom. She told me not to bother him and just let him be because soon, or later, he would open up.

After a busy and hectic day at work, I called Victor I would get home late, and immediately used the opportunity to visit Victoria.
Their gateman allowed me in and greeted me. I didn't call Victoria that I was coming, but I was glad when Jasmin, her gateman told me she was at home.

"Don't even try to leave this house without dropping what I asked for!" I couldn't believe the voice I heard. She was yelling and screaming at the top of her voice. Has it gotten to that?

"Fred just shut up! Quit talking nonsense. So you think my family has a tree that they pluck money from? You foolish, wretched man!" Her voice was really loud this time. May be because I was close to opening the door, which I did, and was faced with the most interesting, and intriguing sight.

"Victoria!" My voice came out so loud, that she immediately dropped her husband's shirt in shock. As soon as Victoria turned away from him, the poor man didn't say a simple good evening has he took the chance to escape.

"Vicky what's that?" It was so hard for me to ask. I would never have imagined Victoria acting that way. Squeezing your husband's shirt and shouting at him. "Victoria, why the tears?"

"Because I'm tired! I. am. tired!" She stressed it, screaming the three words so loud that the whole community could hear.

"Suzy, I sold my three buses. And just recently, I closed down my boutique because I have no money to take to market." The tears couldn't allow her speak so fluently, but she kept on talking, as she couldn't hold more tears that rolled down speedily. "I pay the house rent. I pay the children's school fees and stupid me. Stupid me!" She got up showing how angry she was.

"Suzy I'm pregnant again!" She burst into heavy tears. I felt really bad for her. I was so mad at her husband, but I couldn't blame him. No responsible man would ever wish his wife becomes the bread winner of the family. But sometimes, the case could turn out so bad. Victoria was staring at me trying to tell me a particular thing, but she doesn't know how to.

"I want a divorce." She shocked me with those four words that came out of her mouth. I didn't know when I got up on my feet.

"What did you just say?" I wanted to confirm. May be I actually heard something else. "Please can you come again?"