My sisters bf is the one for me

TALIA'S P.O.V

----------------------------

The electric feeling was unmistakeable. He was my mate. I looked up to see my sister's human boyfriend. He is human and my sister's boyfriend. I don't even know his name. Though I still love him. He doesn't feel the tingles though he won't until I mark him and he becomes a wolf. If he likes me. Oh gosh why didn't I think of that? Will he accept me? I mean I'm a freaking werewolf. That would freak some people out! I'm still daydreaming when someone clears there throat I look up to see my mate.

"Hi, I'm Hayes Bernard. What's your name, Beautiful." My mate asks.

"Talia Locke." I say shyly.

"Locke? Are you related to Tasia?"

"Yeah she is a part of my triplet. My brother, River completes us."

"You look nothing like her. I thought she was pretty but your gorgeous. I can't believe I have never noticed you before. I guess I was missing out. Anyway I gotta get to class. But later do want to hang out?"

"Yeah. That would be wicked." (fav word wicked) I smile and walk to class.

I didn't want a mate but when you I have that brunette haired, green eyed god as my mate. I wouldn't ever passed him down. Though I'm more a personality girl. That's why I'm going to hang out. I really hope he accepts me. I wouldn't know what to do. I looked down and shed a single tear. Someone touched my shoulder I could feel tingles but they were different. I felt safe under this touch. I turned around to not see my mate. But my.........

TASIA TO THE SIDE!