Nobody messes with my family

TASIA'S P.O.V (Talia's sister)

----------------------

I met my mate. I couldn't be happier until he cheated on me. He slept with the school's slut, Lilac. Im still frozen in the same place I was when I found I can't move.

FLASHBACK

--------------

My mate and I arrived at school hand in hand. He stared at me lovingly the whole time. My face held the same look. Then he stopped and his eyes glazed over. He was mind linking someone and his face transformed into the biggest smirk. It was adorable.

"Tasia I have to go to class. See you later?"

"Okay bye baby. Love you."

I pecked his lips, smiling at the tingly feeling and waited for his response he just turned then walked away. He then walks right out the front door his head held high. I don't even care that he didn't go to class I still felt the glow to our lips meeting.

-------------------

Twenty minutes later.

--------------------

I was sitting in class listening to a boring lecture on the history of the first werewolf (she goes to werewolf school) when I feel a awful burning sensation. It hurts I fall to the ground clutching my chest.

My bones elongate and In a few minutes I shifted right in front of the class. I run out of the classroom and into the forest outside. My brother calls out to me.

He just shifted too and found a something I would like to see. I follow my brothers scent to a blue lake. It's truly beautiful how the light reflects off the lake to the ground. I'm still admiring the simplicity when I hear a twig snap and a horrible painful and sharp feeling in my stomach.

I follow to were I heard the twig snap to see my mate cheating on me. With the school slut. He is having sex with her against a tree. How could he do this to me? I thought he loved me. I hear a growl coming from my brother. I see his eyes black and he is shaking.

He is looking straight at Lilac. She looks up their eyes lock and her head bobs. He keeps on pushing into her. Even though he knows I'm his mate. How dare he! Instead of pain and sorrow I feel anger.

I stalk over to them and push Lilac off her. I throw him to the ground and punch him once. He passes out I feel a smirk stretching across my face. I look at the poor feeble scared girl cowering on the tree. I slap her hard on her face. She whimpers slightly then bows her head. Before I can slap her again. River stops me. He pushes me a little away from Lilac. I howl out in pain. My brother joins me.

"Mate"

-------------------------

Lilac is my brothers mate. She doesn't deserve him. She doesn't deserve to live. She slept with my mate. It's not her fault I know that. It's easier to blame her though then face the truth my mate cheated on me. I hear twigs snap rapidly someone is running.

I look up to see my sister. She has a different coat than River and I we are both black wolves. She locks eyes with me she looks huge since I shifted back into my human form.

I look at her and my eyes fill with tears. She whimpers runs behind a tree and shifts. She runs back over to me. My eyes are burning with unshed tears.

She looks at me her face filled with concern. River was there for me but he will never compare to the bond my sister and I have. We don't talk much but we both love each other. I finally can talk.

"My mate cheated on me so I rejected him."

I then burst out in tears.

RIVER ON THE SIDE!