Third times a charm?

TASIA'S P.O.V

________________

It's been amazing since Grayson has been in my class. Im currently at lunch sitting with Grayson and my brother and sister plus their mates.

"You're adorable." Grayson says to me and I can tell he means it.

"No you're adorable." I say smiling. I peck his lips then go back to eating.

Well he is feeding me I'm on his lap right now.

When I was about to sit down he grabbed me and sat me on his lap. I didn't argue because I like being so close to him.

He wraps his arms around me and pecks my side of my head. I hear a two low growl's behind me. I look back expecting to see Caden but instead to meet another pair of eyes. My eyes lock with bright sorrow filled green eyes.

"Mate?" He asks pain is laced in his voice.

"Mate." I say firm.

I jump out of Grayson's arms and into my mate's. He lifts my chin and kisses me long and hard. I look behind me to see how Grayson is doing. Instead I see him making out with a girl who looks a lot like my mate.

"My name is Hayden. What's yours?"

"Tasia."

"Do you want to go someone else to get to know each other?"

I nod and walk out with my second mate. We both head to the local cafe. We talk for hours getting to know each other.

"I need to tell you something, Tasia."

"Okay. You can tell me anything."

"I had a mate before you but she died. She died in childbirth. With my daughter, Bree."

HAYDEN'S SISTER ON THE SIDE!