Forest Blood

TALIA'S P.O.V

--------------

I look up to see my friend Forest. He is technically my uncle. Though not really. He is my uncle's dead ( Jenna died I'm sry) mate's half-brother. So he is not technically my family because my uncle and his mate never got married. He is also six years older than me but he is still high school because of his bad boy rep. I have to admit I have always had a crush on him. He was also my first kiss. I know he liked me, we dated for a year until he found his mate.

Unfortunately she died during a rogue attack. During her last breathe she rejected him so he wouldn't die with her. He was heartbroken he only spoke to me for a year.

"Hey Talia. Are you okay?" Forest asks I could tell he was concerned. He still kept his hand on my shoulder the electric feeling was still there.

"Are you my mate?" I whisper so only he could hear.

"I think so. But I already had Lana as my mate."

"I have Hayes as mine. I'm confused. If I try something just go with it. Okay?

He nods I lean in and place my lips on his. I can feel the electricity but it's not a mate bond. His kiss was not full of love it was full of control. He dropped the kiss and grabbed my hips then he pulled me closer.

He kissed me again forcefully I might add. I didn't like it. It felt like kissing my brother so I pushed him off of me. He looks at me stunned. He tries to grab my hips again I push him off. He grabs my chin I try pushing him back.

Instead of letting me go he slaps me. Ouch it doesn't hurt I was more shocked than anything. I look at Forest his eyes are black with anger. I felt a sudden urge to slap him. I listened to the urge and slapped him.

He pushed me in the ground and kicked me in the stomach hard. I can't believe I ever liked him. At this instant I knew I hated him. I was about to pounce on him when he fell to the ground holding his bleeding cheek. I looked up to see my mate clenching his fists in anger. He protected me. He is so sweet. He then looks down at me and helps me to my feet.

He backs up and turns around. I walk over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. He visibly calms down. He then gently takes my chin in his hand and leans in. He is going to kiss me. However he said the only thing I didn't think a human would ever say.

"Mine."

FOREST ON THE SIDE!