My turn to act lovey dovey.

FOR LIVING_OUT_LOUD

TASIA'S P.O.V

--------------

I woke up with a new found energy. I feel great. I look to my clock to realize its six in the morning. I never feel good at this time in the morning. Though I just can't help the smile on my face. I stand up and walk to the bathroom.

______________

AT SCHOOL

_______________

I arrive with my brother and sister plus their mates. I look at them acting lovey dovey. For the first time It doesn't bother me because of Greyson. I'm so happy I met him. He might not be my soulmate but I like him and I think he likes me too.

I feel like a little kid again wondering if a boy liked me. I never felt like this it was always the boys wondering this. I just feel different around him not even Caden made me feel this way.

I feel so nervous around him and that's not like me. I have always been known for my confidence. I don't get scared and mostly I'm not ever nervous.

He just makes me feel so vulnerable but in a good way. It means I have something to lose. That may not seem like a good thing but to me it is. It means I have something to care about something to finally love.

I have never had to worry about my family because we are all Alpha's. I know they can all take care of themselves. Greyson though can not he is human. I feel a great need to protect him. I lean on the wall thinking of Greyson.

Big hands land on my shoulders and turn my body to face them. I look up to see Greyson. Instantly calm down in his presence.

"Hey Beautiful. I didn't know you went to this school."

"Greyson!"

I throw my arms around his neck and pull him close into a bear hug. He automatically wraps his arms around me he then picks me and spins us around. I giggle out how sweet he is. He puts me down and smiles.

I decide to takes bold moves so. I get on my tip toes and peck his lips. He stiffens for a second then relaxes. He grabs hold of my neck gently and connects our lips. I quickly melt into his touch he wraps his other arm around my waist.

It starts to get intense, so intense I think this considered making out. He drops his arms causing me to whimper. He doesn't respond. He simply grabs my thighs and pushes me onto the wall. My hands find his hair I tug a little on his hair. He moans I hear a cough in the back ground. I drop my hands and push Greyson a little on the chest to get him to stop.

He stops looking down sheepish I giggle at his pouty face. At the sound of my giggle he looks up and pushes a strand of my hair back.

I look around him to see my brother looking really mad. Crap. He doesn't like to see me with guys he gets really overprotective. I prepare for him to start yelling but he just pulls us apart and walks off. Leaving me stunned in his wake.

"I have to get to my class baby." Greyson says.

I nod my head and take his hand. Together we walk to hell. I mean school.

GRAYSON ON THE SIDE!