Baby girls.

Calliope Lynn and Teagan Leah, my precious baby girls.

Callie. She decided to be born backwards and upside down also she just would not come out. Though Teagan just slipped right out, no problems at all.

Callie has midnight black hair and green eyes but Teagan has honey blonde hair and golden hazel eyes.

Callie is loud and whiny as Teagan is quiet and calm.

Callie likes pink while Teagan likes blue.

Callie hates to be held while Teagan loves it.

My babies couldn't be different but they both have one thing in common.

They can't stay away from each. They are truly twins.

"Pay attention, we are almost done."

Hayes scolds me, as I try to sneak out the back door.

"You are so not sneaky they can last without you for one second. This is a important meeting of the pack."

"As I was saying the rogues are basically falling off the grid. None have been seen lately, nobody has been hurt recently either. Either rogues committed mass suicide or they are planning a attack." Apollo, my new beta states loud.

"I agree with you, Apollo. Rogues just don't do this, for them its 'Survive, Revenge, Kill'. If they are planning something we need to bring allies and we need to train harder. We need also instead of ten patrolling wolves, we need twenty just to be safe." I command as I'm sliding shyly into my seat.

"We also would like to share some news with all of you." Hayes grabs my hands and yelled smiling.

Bring in my babies.

The door slams open and two omegas emerge. They hand us our babies before bowing and leaving. I take Calliope while Hayes takes Teagan.

"Shh... This is baby is little Calliope Lynn and the one the alpha is holding is Teagan Leah." I whisper, trying not to wake up my calm sleeping angels.

"My mummy said babies come from two people who really love each other give a hershey kiss to the other person and the next day a baby pops into their tum tum. Does that mean you eat the baby?" Miles River, might actually be the cutest toddler ever asked in his adorable baby voice, he may be cute but his greens eyes always hold mischief.

"I couldn't have said it better myself, Miles but no we don't eat them. We just give them a place to sleep for some months then when nap time is over they pop out." I respond trying to hold my laughter.

Speaking of adorable toddlers, I haven't seen mine in two days. So I mindlink Hayes to get my answer.

Hayes where is Brayden?

I thought he was with you.

I'm standing right next to you. Does it look like a have Brayden with me?

"Has anyone seen Brayden?" Hayes calls out frantically.

"Alpha we were told he was with your uncle, Forest." A random warrior calls out.

"Forest?" Hayes growls pulling me to him to calm down his wolf.

Forest has my baby. I am such a terrible mother.