My Slut

RIVER'S P.O.V

----------------------

I Just shifted for the first time it hurt but now feels amazing. I love the feeling of the wind through my fur. I'm going so fast the deer I'm stalking doesn't even see me. I'm not hungry it's just fun for the time being. My wolf keeps telling me to run farther north.

I started arguing with my wolf so much that I didn't even notice the tree in front of me before it was too late. I ran straight into it, I howled out in pain. It hurt and you can't blame me if a few whimpers left my lips. I finally listened to Eli and started walking north.

I have been walking for ten minutes so I decide to stop I look around and see a lake a minute away. I run over there and jump in. I mind link my sister, Tasia to get over here. I know she will like it here she has always liked the water.

She gets here in five minutes panting she obviously just shifted and ran over here.

She looks at the lake for a few minutes just staring. I can tell she likes it with her awed look on her face. She then snaps out of her trance and looks around then focused on a spot a little east of here.

Tasia then screams in pain holding her stomach. She starts running I try to keep up but she is fast. I finally reach her staring at my best friend and her mate having sex. With the school slut, I don't even know her name.

I look at the slut and notice for the first time how beautiful she is. The way her curly dirty blonde hair barely falls off her shoulders. Her lively brown eyes sparkling in the light. The way her curve hug her body just right. Her legs thin and muscular. She's amazing and she is all mine. She is my mate and I'm not letting her go.

She cheated on me but she didn't know me. I can forgive all I want is to her stop cheating on me and with my best friend. I start to shake seeing her with someone else pains me. I look straight at her she looks at me and our eyes lock. I can see the guilt in them.

Before I can walk over to stop him my sister reaches there first. She pulls them off each other and punches him once. He loses conscienceness. My sister then proceeds to slap my mate. I run over and stop her from during it again. I push her a little hard Tasia she looks clearly hurt that I did that.

I feel bad about it but she was hurting my mate. She howls out in pain and I join her my mate cheated on me I couldn't help it.

I take my mate away from here. I leave my sister and run to my house.

I feel better when Talia mind links me that she is with Tasia. I relax a little bit I'm still upset with my mate. She is sleeping now. I gave her some of my old clothes and they fit her better. I didn't dress her I had my mom help her with that.

My parents were really happy when showed them her. I left my mate in my room and then proceeded downstairs to tell my parents all of it. They were sympathetic with what happened to me. However they were furious with Caden so they banished him. He is now a rogue.

My dad is yelling at him now. I can't deal with them so I decide to go up to my mate. I see her sleeping peacefully curled up into a ball all the covers in the floor. I laugh quietly at her position and smile at her. I decide to sleep with her so I take everything off but my boxers and climb in with her. I make sure to bring up the covers and drape them over her.

Instead of taking the covers for warmth she snuggles up to me. I smile down at her and pull her closer. I then fall asleep with my mate and I cuddling.

LILAC ON THE SIDE!