The untold story

-------------------------

TALIA'S P.O.V

-------------------------

"Mine." Hayes said shocking both of us that he said that.

"I need to tell you something but not here." Hayes grabbed my hand and led me outside to a clearing at the edge of the forest.

"I have a secret. But since your my mate. I wanna tell you. I have never told anyone." Hayes said.

He is looking me straight in the eyes and I knew he wasn't lying. He knew I was his mate. How he was human at least he smelled like it. He doesn't have a werewolf smell. His smell is heavily full of herbs?

"When I was little my parents were attacked by a hunters. I was with them but I was hiding. My father died and they took my mother. They left a note on top of my dad addressed to me. It said that they would find me and kill me. They knew I was special. So to protect me my protecter casts a spell each night. So people don't know I'm a Royal. Since your my mate I thought I would tell you."

"Royal?"

"Yes I'm the alpha next in line to the throne to the Starlit Pack."

"So you know I'm your mate? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Talia. We were in school I can't let people hear of my secret but yes I know your my mate. I love that I'm your mate. I love you I've always have even when I didn't know you were my mate. Your beautiful, sweet, creative, smart and most of all amazing."

He then gently takes my dainty chin in his muscular hand and kisses me. Slow and full of longing and love. I love that he makes this huge effect on me.

He starts kissing down my neck. Sweet little pecks along my jugular. He slowly kisses down to between my neck and my shoulder blade. Right where my mark should be. He pulls me even closer and starts sucking on my neck. That's going to leave a mark. He stops and looks up at me with hopeful eyes.

"Hayes pleaseee." I moan.

He nods his head and leans back down. He kisses my neck once and pulls away. Before I can look up at him his canines plunge into my neck. Blood is rushing out. It's starting to get numb from the pain.

Then it stops and I'm filled with pleasure. I moan loudly and grab his neck and kiss him passionately. He takes his lips off of mine and leans back down to my neck. He licks my mark and kisses it. Licking off my blood. I can't but shiver under his touch.

"I love you. Talia I'm so happy you're my mate."

"I love you too, Hayes."

He kisses me once more. I hear a twig snap. Hayes pushes me behind him. I can't see who is there.

"Mine." Hayes growls out.

HAYES ON THE SIDE!