Shift

TALIA'S P.O.V

--------------

"Mine." My mate growls pushing me behind him.

He takes a protective stance over me.

"Mine." A familiar voice says.

Hayes simply growls to his statement.

He walks away from me and I hear a horrible crack.

I look to Hayes to see Forest next to him.

Laying on the ground holding his nose is the one and only Forest Benjamin Philip. I feel a sudden rush of anger. I stalk over to the duo. I slowly approach Forest and give him a blow to his family jewels. He howls in pure pain.

Clutching on to them for dear life. Hayes laughs behind me. I look back at him rolling on the ground with silent laughter. I join him in a little then realize I'm acting like a monster. This is not me what's going on. I don't like this. I run not waiting for Hayes. I need to be alone and figure out why I'm acting like this. I don't like this side of me but my mate does.

I run tuning out my mate calling my name. To my lake outside of my house. I finally reach there when I feel a explosive amount of pain erupting from my chest. It feels like my insides are burning.

My heart beats rapidly and loudly. A burning sensation envelopes my body spreading all over. I realize I'm shifting for the first time. I scream and call for my mate. I hope he can hear me he is only about a mile away. I scream in pain. I scream and cry a couple more times until I hear someone running from the tree's. I look up to see my mate come barreling in. He see's me and rushes to my side.

"Baby. What's going on?" Hayes asks.

"Shi-ff-ttt-iii-nnggg" I stutter.

He simply nods his head. I scream out in pain until I feel a sudden amount of energy. My mate gasps I turn to him. I look into his eyes expecting to see my hazel eyes instead I see bright gold eyes. I look farther down and realize I'm no longer Talia the human. I'm Talia the White wolf.

You mean I'm the white wolf, right? A voice fills my head.

Who is that?

I'm your wolf, Dipwad. My name is Faye. I want to run. Kaylie and Eli are calling. Tell our mate to shift.

I will ask him.

How do you do that? I ask before she can answer.

I feel a weird feeling like someone is pushing me without moving me. Before I can think of a logical theory. I hear a smooth voice talking to my mate.

"Hello Hayes I'm Faye, Talia's wolf. Can I speak to Corbin?" My wolf asks. Hayes nods then closes his eyes for a second then reopens them.

"Faye." Corbin says with a look of pure love.

"Corbin, my sister and brother are calling me to go run. I want you to come, will you?"

"Anything for you. Faye."

Hayes shifts into his wolf. He is a huge black wolf with gold paws, ears, and his tail. He is beautiful to say the least.

Ready? Faye asks Corbin through our mind link.

Ready. Corbin confirms.

I get ready and pounce and take off running with my mate right beside me. Until I hear my siblings painful howls. I then a scream from my mate.

TALIA'S WOLF ON THE SIDE!