Chapter 1

Ivory

"Wake up you fat cunt, its time for school! You worthless excuse for a daughter."
Ivory's mothers words repeated in her ears. Wet, salty tears raced down her chubby cheeks.
Why does my mother hate me so much? Ivory thought to herself.

"Okay!" She called back, her lips trembling.

I slowly climbed out of bed and the first thing I noticed was the sun beaming through the blinds. Living in Cleveland was all fun and games until the sun came out. Man when I tell you its gets disgustingly hot, it gets disgustingly hot! I hate it. Especially because my huge thighs rub together so much, I sometimes get a rash. I sighed deeply and climbed out of bed. I grabbed my gold iPhone 7 plus and blue-toothed it to my stereo, Booty by Blac Youngsta came on. It got me hype, and I started shaking my booty to the music.

After a few mins I ran over to my bathroom and stripped, adjusting the temperature to my liking. I washed my body with Softsoap body scrub, the scent Strawberry Smoother, which is my favorite body wash. I loved showers ever since I was a kid. I remember my dad always calling into the bathroom at me to hurry up. He would always say "the longer you're in there, the faster you'll turn into a prune!" I smiled at the thought, my father was so loving. He died when I was 11 years old, so my memory of him is quite faint.

After about 15 minutes I climbed out the shower then I wrapped myself  up in my favorite olive green towel and walked over to my dresser. I put on my favorite panty and bra set and lathered my body in my Neutrogena Body Oil. Literally this stuff is sent from heaven. I looked at my naturally curly hair, it was always so pretty when it was wet. I loved my curl pattern so I decided to leave it be. I checked the temp on my phone, it was going to be a whopping 93 degrees.

"Fuck!" I half whispered, yelled to myself. I rolled my eyes because I knew I had to dress for the weather cause I refuse to be hot. Only thing is I hated showing my body or "curves" if it wasn't for YouTube.  I noticed a message from my bestfriend Summer, man I love this girl. I read the message

SummerBby - Wassuppp Bihh, Can You Pick Me Up This Morning?

IvyBabes - Yeah Sum, I got you. Gimmie 30 and I'll be over.

SummerBby - Okay, Love You! See You Soon

I smiled, honestly idk how I would survive without this girl. I looked around my room for an outfit, after contemplating for about 10 minutes I finally found an outfit. I slipped on my navy blue t-shirt dress, along with my white slides and white and blue polo hat. I felt slightly uncomfortable but man I literally refuse to be hella hot. Not with it, the dress covered my legs enough and my belly. I sprayed on my favorite perfume from bath and body works then accessorized with 4 gold rings and my favorite gold studs I got from F21.

Checking the time, it was 745, shit I had to hurry. School starts at 815 and I still have to pick up Sum, so glad she doesn't live too far away! I grabbed my MCM bag and slipped it on then walked down the steps. My mother sat on the couch drinking a coffee, to be honest it's probably spiked with vodka. She is a pretty serious drunk. She looked back at me and sneered

"Cover up you look disgusting"

I sighed deeply and grabbed a jacket and the keys to my black Range Rover. You can say I'm pretty well off because of YouTube and my daddy left a good amount of money for my mom. I don't dare ask her for anything anymore. I got it on my own and I'm forever thankful I found YouTube.