Chapter 6

Ivory

It was now 6:15, still no sign of my mom. Thank goodness. Earlier I had talked to Mr.Santos earlier about just letting me drive over instead of him coming. He agreed and gave me his address.

I walked over to my dresser and picked out an outfit appropriate for this occasion. It had gotten rather cool so I decided to put on some black ripped skinny jeans, my red and white 4s and my red, black and white polo that had JAPAN in red letters across the shirt. Simple but its cute so. I slipped on my clothes and my favorite perfume.

I looked at the time, 6:30. I take forever, grabbing my black bag I walked down the steps and grabbed my keys off the shelf. I got in my car and connected my phone to the aux. Love No Thotties by Chief Keef came on! Honestly the slaps, I blasted my shit and made my way to Mr.Santos's house. I pulled into this suburban neighborhood. This shit was really nice. As I'm driving I notice a few cop cars talking to this short lady. She looked extremely frazzled. I turned my music down out of respect and A few moments later she said

"I gotta get to the hospital! I need to see if my son is okay! Please I already told you all that happened!" She was now crying.

I sighed and drove past until I reached this beautiful modern home. I park and check the address. This is the place. I knock and a few moments later mr.Santos appeared. He was dressed in all black, with gold accent pieces. He looked really good!

"Welcome Ivy! Come right in." I smiled and walked in

"Your house is beautiful." I admitted

"Thank You. Lemme introduce you to my wife."

Moment later, a small hispanic women appeared. She was pretty.

"Ivory, meet my beautiful wife Leslie. Leslie meet my future summer tutor Ivory".

"I heard so much about you Ivory. You're extremely beautiful."

I smiled, "thank you and nice to meet you ma'am." I do have manners. My daddy taught me pretty well.

The sirens outside had distracted me, I wanted to know what went on. I looked over at Aaron, he smiled at me and said "whats wrong?"

"Oh nothing, I'm just distracted."

"By the sirens huh? Yeah, a few hours ago a fight had broken out between a father and son. The son was beaten up pretty badly. He was sent to Jefferson Care. Small complex, so word travels fast" Aaron responded (Santos's first name)

My eyes widen, "wow, do you know the boys name?"

"They said it was Anthony Or Antwon I think"

Anthony? I thought to myself.

I grabbed my phone and texted Anthony! After about 10 minutes I still didn't get a reply. I began to get worried.

Aaron noticed because he kept asking what was wrong but I wouldn't answer. His wife came in quite worried too.

"Did you know that boy?" Mrs.Leslie asked me.

I looked up at her and asked a question

"Do you have an idea what the boys name was? I mean like first and last...?" I was searching for an answer.

"Oh yes, actually. A good friend of mine, they're neighbor said his name was Anthony. That family's last name is Brandt btw."

My heart dropped to my stomach. I quickly grabbed my keys and rushed to the door.

"I'm sorry, I have to go!" I slammed the door and hopped in my truck. I had to go see if Anthony was okay! I needed to be sure he was.

I raced to the hospital and arrived in half the time I was supposed to get there. Running inside I almost knocked someone over!

"Hey watch it!" They called out

"Sorry!" I replied.

I reached the front desk. "Hi, Anthony Brandt??"

The receptionist looked at me

"And your relation is?"

"Uhm, he's just a friend but I really need to see him! Please"

She raised her eyebrow, "Relatives Only"

I rolled my eyes

"Please miss, I have too see him"

"You will have to wait until he is allowed visitors outside of family."

I groaned loudly and made my way to the chairs, I had to get in to see him. I had too.

After about 20 mins I came up with an idea. Sneak in or just run in.

So once I seen a good chance, I raced out my seat and towards the elevator. I got inside and pressed the second floor.

Shit, I thought to myself. I don't know his room number! Fuck!

Before the elevator fully closed, someone stopped it with their hand. A small women, who looked really familiar walked in. She looked at me and you could see the hurt in her eyes.

I cleared my throat and she looked at me

"Uhm, are you Anthony's mom?"

"Yes, I am. Why?"

"I'm a friend of his and I heard what I happened. I really need to see him."

She looked at me suspiciously, then spoke.

"Uhm, okay. Word travels fast huh?"

I chuckled awkwardly.

"I guess so, I'm sorry about what happened. Honestly"

She smiled at me and the elevator doors finally opened. She gestured me to follow her.

Room 197.

We walked in and Anthony lie still on the hospital bed. He was all beaten up. His face swollen and his mom had told me his father busted his lip and fractured his nose.

I hated him seeing him this way. I sat next to him and wrapped his hand in mine and just traced circles on his swoll knuckles.

It was not 12:15 and I could barely keep my eyes open...Anthony's mom had went home because she had to get her daughter. I was so sleepy, like so sleepy.

I just wanted to crawl into my bed and go to sleep. These chairs were so uncomfortable. I noticed Anthony's hospital bed was rather big so I thought, why not cuddle up with him. Nah, never mind.

A few moments later Anthony opened his eyes. I jolted up.

Anthony

I woke up to someone holding my hand. I looked over and noticed Ivory. She jolted up in her seat. She looked so tired and it seemed like she was crying because her eyes were red.

"Hey there beauty"

"Hey Anthony, how you feeling?" She replied.

"I got a massive headache and my hand is throbbing big time. But overall I'm good. Where my mama?"

"She went to get your sister, she'd said she would be back tomorrow."

I nodded my head and honestly I still felt so weak. I wanted to sleep more but before I did I said something to Ivy.

"You're beyond tired and so am I. So can you come up here and lay with me?"

She looked shocked but moments later she nodded her head. I watched as she removed her shoes revealing her small feet that was perfectly painted in red. She is so cute.

I pulled the covers back and she climbed into the bed. She cuddled next to me while I wrapped my arms.

Moments later, sleep washed over me.

______
GUYS THIS PART! Omg so much has happened.
How yall feeling?
**Ivy's Outfit In Media**