Chapter 17

Ivory

Darkness filled the room around me. I couldn't see much, but I did feel Anthony's strong arms wrapped tightly around me.

I just remembered I was still at the hospital. I had to pee really bad so I quickly got out of Anthony's grip.

"Come back," he mumbled.

"One sec baby, I have to pee."

I waltzed to the bathroom and peed.

I sighed in relief, peeing feels so good when you been holding it for such a while. I wiped myself from front to back then again, but this time with some baby wipes. Must keep the cookie smelling fresh and clean.

After I finished, I got up and washed my hands then quietly walked back into Anthony's room.

I was so happy, Anthony told me he loved me. I have been wanting to tell him I loved him so many times. He really is a joy.

I checked my phone and seen all the tweets and posts I had been mentioned in. Being a big part of social media definitely is very draining. As I was scrolling a message from Summer made my stomach turn.

Summer

Sis, he's back and I heard he's been asking about you.

I sighed deeply and my heart sank, I didn't know how to respond to this message. I haven't seen or heard from this boy since I was 14. He was my first everything, we dated for about a year, he took my virginity and then one day he just up and left. I never get any explanations and he wouldn't even text me back when I was trying to figure out what was going on. Lets just say we had unfinished business.

I thumped back a quick response

Why would he be looking for me? Summer if he contacts you let him know we can't talk or anything. I'm not around.

Summer

Okay, I love you friend.

I love you.

I sent the last message then locked my phone and slid back in the hospital bed with Anthony. I hope this boy don't come around and bring any trouble. I don't need him around no more. He is the past and he's gonna stay there.

I closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

_____
A Filler.
Whose This Mystery Boy? Why Is Ivory So Concerned? Whats He Want With Her?