Chapter 19

Anthony -Friday ; 6:45PM

Anthony
-Friday ; 6:45PM

It was almost that time to meet up with Ivy's ex. I wasn't about to be nice, none of that. I'm fucking him up and I'm gon' make sure he feel the pain my baby did.

I hopped out of my car and started walking up to bull, he looked at me then started laughing. I'm boutta snuff his dumb ass.

"Well well, if It isn't Ivy's bitch ass boyfriend. What you want Nigga?"

Ivy's ex was sizing me up, I laughed. This nigga a joke. He licked his lips and readjusted his footing.

"Lemme ask  you something, why you harassing my girl? She don't want your sorry, weak, broke ass no more."

This nigga had a smirk on his face, I was tired of seeing his bitch ass thinking this is a joke. I pushed him to the ground and started punching him dead in his face. He was caught off guard because he started putting his hands up as a defense mechanism.

Every blow got stronger and I got angrier each time. To think he would actually beat on Ivory, rape her or cause any harm to my girl baffles me. She was so precious and so caring. It just didn't make sense. Dudes like him love overpowering someone they know can't beat them back, well he met his fucking match.

As I was punching, I slipped and lost my footing giving him an advantage to start attacking me back. I felt a piercing pain go through my waist, I looked down and noticed he had a blade in his hand and he kept stabbing me, each time, deeper and deeper. I groaned out in pain and I began to go out of consciousness. Not this shit again, I just got out of the fucking hospital.

I kept my eyes open and took every amount of strength I could and kicked the shit out of this dudes face. He grunted and fell back, I rolled over on my side, blood pouring out of me. I hissed in pain, I stumbled to my feet and with every last bit of strength I had left I kicked this sucka in his face one more time, teeth falling out of his mouth in the process. Before I collapsed to the ground, I hit speed dial button and Ivy answered on the first ring, thats my girl.

"Send help, Linn Gardens on 87th." Before she could speak I hit the ground and went unconscious.

Ivy

I was helping Ant's mama with food when I got a phone call from him, Anthony's voice rang through the phone, "Send help, Linn Gardens on 87th."

Before I could respond the phone went dead. Mama Amina looked over at me and her eyes got big. My heart stopped in my chest, "we gotta go, now!"

I grabbed my keys to my range and we raced out to the car, I quickly buckled Nova up and sped to Linn Gardens. This is the same park my ex, Teddy and I would come too when he wanted to talk. My heart started to speed up, oh no. I hope Anthony didn't do anything stupid.

Once I reached the destination, the ambulance was close behind. I jumped out of the car and seen Anthony stretched out on the concrete, blood everywhere. My mouth fell open and tears started to spill. I seen Teddy on the opposite end of Anthony knocked out cold, and bits of his teeth were all over the ground. I can't believe this shit, not again. Anthony just left the fucking hospital, what if he doesn't get through this one. I jumped in the back of the ambulance and told Mama Anita to meet us at the hospital.