Chapter 15

Ivory's Pov

6 Months Later.

Its been six months since Anthony & I's accident. The doctors  wanted to pull the plug but Mrs.Brandt & I were not having it. We are not giving up on him. Not now, not ever. A lot has changed in these past six months. Summer is pregnant with a beautiful baby girl, I now have my own place, Anthony's father is back home, but only temporarily I guess. He hasn't visited the hospital since he's been out, such a horrible excuse for a father. I have finally learned to love myself and accept myself for how I am. Honestly its the best when you love yourself fully.

Graduation is around the corner, and Ant is still not awake. I miss him so much, miss his touch, his smile, all that. He is seriously the best thing that's happened to me. Each day on our anniversary I would come to the hospital and just talk to him and eat. Its officially been a year and I only had him for a few of those months.

I had hoped Anthony would wake up today, but there were no guarantees. I looked at myself in the mirror, checking myself out. I was happy with my appearance. I wore a white cropped tee, with a fitted green body-con skirt and some nude heels with a gold chain.

(Her Outfit)

(Her Outfit)

I smiled and applied my lipgloss before grabbing my keys and walking out of my door. Hospital here I come.

———
15 or so minutes had passed and I arrived to the hospital.

I locked my doors and walked to the front desk. The assistant noticed me and gestured me to Anthony's room. I've been here so much they know who I'm here for.

Upon entering Ant's room I heard light chatter and some giggling. Omg did Ant finally wake up? I almost shed a tear but I held my composure and walked in to see a beautiful Anthony sitting upright talking to his mom and sister. I almost cried before walking over to him.

The conversation stopped and Anthony looked my direction.

"Baby girl?" He croaked out.

I shook my head quickly and walked over to him and gently wrapped my arms around him.

By now tears were falling.

"I love you Anthony. I didn't think you'd wake up any time soon but I know you would. Your mom and I had faith."

By now Anthony was kissing all over my face and just telling me how happy he is and how lucky he was to be alive.

I smiled dearly at him, until a knock at the door interrupted my thoughts.

In walked in Anthony's dad. The whole room got quiet .. we all looked at each other like what the fuck??

Everyone focuses their attention on Ant and you could see him clenching and unclenching his jaw.

"Hey son. Can we talk?"

Anthony nodded at his mom, sister and I before we exited the room.

"Be back soon, we'll be at the cafe." I said to Anthony.

"I love you baby girl." Was What Ant responded before we got out of the room.

I sighed deeply and looked at Mama Brandt.

"I'm sure it'll be fine honey." She smiled at me, but in her eyes you could see how unsure she was.

__________

Author's Note
First and Foremost I was Just Wanna Thank You All For 1K Reads. Literally The Most Amazing Thing That Has Happened To Me Since I Got On This App! I Love The Support & Shout Out To The People Who Comment And Stuff. Lets Me Know You're Enjoying The Story ❤️

If You Guys Want Comment Some Ideas And Maybe We Can Add Some Characters To Make The Story More Drama Filled. Comment And Lmk. ❤️
Its boring, I know.
Just a filler chapter.
Comment Some Suggestions For How I Should Continue On With The Story.