Chapter 5

**Later That Day**
Ivory

It was now 1:15 and I had about 6 hours to myself until Mr.Santos would pick me up for dinner.

I grabbed my things and hopped out my car. I noticed my mama's Porsche wasn't in the driveway, meaning she went on her daily drunk parade. Sometimes I wish she'd never return. At least I can walk in my home without being harassed.

Spoke too soon. I walked in and seen my mama on the couch, yelling incoherently to whoever was on the other line. All I caught was

"What do you mean all my accounts are cleaned out? There's no way I'm broke!"

I shut the door and upon entering my mom threw the phone and it almost hit me in my face. I ducked!

"Wtf! You almost took my head off!" I yelled.

My mom turned her head

"Shut up you dumb cunt. You need to pack your shit and get up out my house! I mean today too Ivory! When I get back you better be gone or I'll have you removed!" My mom yelled back.

I looked at her in disgust and walked up the stairs.

"I mean it!" She yelled

I ignored her, there is no way she's serious. Although moving wouldn't be too bad. I hate living here with her anyway. I tossed my bag on my bed and changed into an oversized tee and grey shorts. I tied my hair in a bun then grabbed the homework I had for today.

After about 2 hours, I was finally finishing up with this assignment I was given. Yes, 2 hours I know. My phone buzzed and a bunch of notifications from Snapchat, Youtube, Instagram and Twitter popped up. As I scrolled down my phone I noticed a message from Sum and Anthony. I opened his first.

Anthony ☺️🧡 - Wassup Ivy? I know you won't go out with me but could you at least come over and chill with me tomorrow?

I sat in deep thought. I needed Sums input so I opened her message

SummerBby - Hey babe, orthodontist went good but my mouth low-key hurts. Oh well. How was school? Did You Anthony talk??

Instead of responding I called her and caught her up on everything that happened!

"I think Mr.Santos wants a piece of you. Anthony does too! Please tell me you told him you'd come over!!" Summer yelled through the phone

"Actually thats why I called! You think I should say yes? I mean Summer the last time I hung out with a boy I liked I was 14 & we both know that didn't turn out well." I rolled my eyes

"Listen screw that, say yes to Anthony and see if Santos is feeling you bihh!"

I chuckled, "okay bye girl, I love you and thank you!"

"I love you too, Byeeee" summer said.

I hung up the phone and texted Anthony back.

Anthony

I been waiting for Ivy's response for the longest! Wtf I hope she doesn't turn me down.

Moments later my phone lit up. A few messages from old friends and an old girlfriend popped up. Then I scroll a little more and seen that Ivory replied.
Ivory 🤤 - Yeah sure. We can hang out tomorrow. :) 

I smiled then thumped back a response.

As I was responding I heard screaming and yelling. I got out of bed and walked towards the yelling. I heard my mom screaming at my dad.

"AGAIN, YOU DID IT AGAIN MICHAEL!" My mom yelled at my dad.

"Kimberley, I'm sorry! I love you okay. But we just haven't been having sex anymore and its just driving a wedge between us. I have needs" My dad responded.

Pathetic, I thought to myself

Next thing I know I hear a loud smack. I jump, wtf? I walked closer to their door and noticed my dad holding his cheek and clenching his jaw. Thats when I seen him raise his hand and smack my mom. He sent her small frame flying! I couldn't believe my eyes. I ran into the room and tackled my dad.

Everything just went red. I just punched and punched until I seen blood. My dad gathered some strength and was able to toss me off him and return with body shattering punches. My mom screamed and cried trying to get him to stop. I began to slip away. Next thing I know everything went black.

_______
Authors Note - Wtf Yo! Im So Pissed 😤 Ant's Dad Knocked Him Out Cold.
What Yall Think So Far? I'm Trying To Make These Parts More Interesting. Still Coming Up With Ideas.
Ant & Ivory? 😍😍
Santos Liking Ivy? Hmmm 🤔
Leave Some Comments.