Chapter 12

2 months later

Ivy's POV

Its been exactly 2 Months since my mother has passed on. I was still living with Anthony & his family. His dad was still in prison.

A lot has happened in these 2 months. Summer told me she saved enough money to get her own place. She even got her license. Her uncle passed away too, but he was all the way in Trinidad. Summer invited me over to her new place. I was really excited to see it. Oh and prom and graduation was around the corner. Anthony and I are still going as strong as ever too. I love that boy so much. I haven't told him yet but I think I will soon. Or maybe he'll beat me to it.

I sighed deeply, today should be good. I am so proud of summer and I can't wait to see her place. A few moments later I felt two strong arms wrap around me.

"Hey baby girl," Ant's husky voice whispered in my ear. I smiled.

"Hey baby, Sum should be texting me her address any minute now. Do you want to come with?"

Anthony nodded at me and seconds later my phone lit up.

Summer ❤️

Hey Ivy, my address is 2476 Fenwick Rd. You won't miss it. The apartment is super nice.

Me

Okay, Ant & I will be there in 10.

I texted Sum back and headed to Ant & I's room to get dressed. I slipped on some black tights, my white vans and a light cream hoodie. It was a little cool this morning so I wanted to be warm.

Anthony threw on some black adidas sweats, his black 12s and his navy blue and black adidas hoodie.

He was so cute. I kissed his lips then we headed downstairs. No one was home.

"Can you drive, I don't feel so well."

"You okay? But yeah I will," Anthony responded.

I nodded my head and we hopped in his car.

He put the address in the gps and surprise surprise it was only a 10 minute drive.

I took a deep breath and relaxed as Ant played Kodak.

For some reason I felt so sick, like I had to throw up or something. I was light headed and my stomach hurt real bad.

I took a sip of water from the bottle Ant had in the car from earlier, but I still felt so uneasy.

10 Mins Later

We had arrived in front of Sum's apartment building. It was so cute, I called her up and she said she'd be down.

Moments later the buildings door opened!

"hey guys!" Sum squealed.

I hugged Summer and so did Ant.

We got on the elevator and entered her apartment. It was so beautifully decorated. My favorite place in her house was her room. Omg it was so perfect

 Omg it was so perfect

(The bedroom)

I squealed because I was so happy for her.

"Omg Summer its all so beautiful. Im so happy for you and proud of you, like seriously! I love you girl."

"Thanks so much sis, you always had faith in me. My mom swear I wasn't going to amount to nothing. I haven't even graduated and I got my own place, and my own car. I'd say I'm doing good. Hey, you don't look so well sis, the bathrooms down the hall to the left."

Obviously summer noticed how uneasy I was.

I rushed to the bathroom and the next thing I know I'm puking up my guts. Ant comes into the bathroom and pulls my hair back while rubbing my back. Sum comes in with a cup of water, trying to soothe me. I just kept throwing up. I hated throwing up, it hurt my chest.

Finally what felt like forever I was done. I got up, flushed the toilet and drank the water Sum gave.

"I have extra toothbrushes I bought I'll get you one."

I nodded at Summer and put the seat down and took a deep breath.

"Baby, we should go to the doctors. You Don't look so good at all." Ant said

I nodded my head and waited on sum to come back with the toothbrush. Seconds later she entered and I brushed my teeth and my tongue real well. I felt so nauseous. This is ridiculous.

___ 20 Mins Later

Ant, Sum and I were all in the hospital waiting on some news.

Moments later in walked in a tall, white woman with long brown hair. I smiled at and she smiled back.

"So hello everyone, I have some news. Ivory we ran a couple of tests and everything was good."

I nodded at her and waited for her to continue.

"The cause of the queasiness you experienced and the light headedness, as well as the throw up is because you are pregnant. Congratulations!"

__________

WE JUST GOT HIT WITH A BOMB

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE. Love You Guys ❤️