Chapter 7

Ivory

I woke up to slight chatter and a bit of laughter. I looked up and noticed all of Anthony's family was gathered around except for his father. I was so tired though, lucky these his family members, would've snapped on all of em. Ant noticed I woke up as did his mother. Anthony pulled me closer and his mom
smiled at me then said "good morning sweetie. You sleep well?" I nodded my head and smiled Then Anthony's little sister came running over to me.

"HI!!! You're SO PRETTY, I WATCH YOU ON YOUTUBE!" Her words were so clear, I sat up then she slowly climbed into my lap. She was pretty tiny so I had to help her out. Hey pretty girl, I'm glad you like my videos." She nodded and cuddled into me. I smiled to myself, I've always wanted a younger sibling. "I'm Nova" I smiled and said "I'm Ivory, But your cute self can call me Ivy." She giggled and just smiled at me and started asking a million and one questions.

"Alrighty baby girl, thats enough. We gotta get home. Anthony, Ivory I'll see you guys for dinner tonight?" Anthony's mom said

Anthony looked at me and I nodded smiling back at him.

"alright mom, we'll see you guys later. Where's dad?"

Mrs.Brandt face tensed up then she said "He'll be away for a few months, but he's fine."

Anthony's face really had no expression, he nodded and his mom kissed him bye and Nova hugged him.

It was an awkward silence then I spoke up.

"So do you need a ride home? I can drop you off, go to my place, get ready and meet you at yours for dinner."

Anthony looked at me and nodded, I sighed

"Are you okay? You know you can talk to me.."

He gave me a smile,

"yeah, I know. I'm cool though, thanks for being by my side Ivy. I really appreciate it. I'm a get into some of the fresh clothes my mom brought and we can bounce, aight?" I smiled at him and nodded my head

"Okay."

As I was scrolling down my timeline I noticed Anthony was starting to undress. I low key froze. I didn't know if I should look up or not but my nosy ass looked up and watched as he dropped his gown. He turned around slightly and I could see how perfectly sculpted his body was and I noticed how smooth and clear his chocolate skin was. Bihh, I melted omg .. moments later he looked back at me and chuckled.

"Like what you see?"

I rolled my eyes, "Nobody worried about you boy" He obviously didn't believe me cause he started laughing even more. I sighed

"Hurry tf up, I wanna go home and get showered and cute!" he laughed and came over to me. Man he was close!!

"Don't be shy around me girl, I ain't nobody special.." his husky voice made me weak, next thing I know the unexpected happened......

Anthony's POV

"Don't be shy around me girl, I ain't nobody special.." I half-whispered to Ivy. I don't know what it is but this girl .. is something else... All I know is I wanted a kiss, so that's exactly what I did. I cupped Ivy's face into my hands and kissed her big, beautiful pink lips. I think she was into it cause she kissed me deeper and deeper.
I wrapped my arms around her waist and with a swift movement, I picked her up and she wrapped her legs firmly around me. She honestly was light as a feather, I slowly pushed her down onto the hospital bed and started kissing on her neck, and back to her lips. She moaned slightly, that shit turned me on .. I tightened my grip around her body and slowly started unbuttoning her pants. Before I finished I looked up at her, "you sure you okay with this?" She bit her lip and nodded at me, I slipped off her pants and unzipped mine. I was hard af, she really had ya boy turned on. Her body was so sexy, so curvy, so beautiful.. I wish she knew that.

Next thing I know I slipped my dick in her wet crevice and she moaned out slightly, she was tight af. Like she was a virgin or something, probably was. Whatever, her shit was extremely wet. Each stroke I went in deeper and deeper, she moaned louder and louder. I had to quiet her down before people heard us. After about 20 mins of doing my thing, she climaxed and I nutted. I slipped out of her and licked her up until she screamed my name. After that I looked up at her and gave her a kiss... "Lets get dressed baby girl." She turned over and I smacked her fat ass, she yelped then punched me and we laughted together. She slowly got herself dressed, I Must've put in work, she look like she can't move fr. I laughed, "you good" she sighed and said "that was amazing, okay like I never felt so much pleasure in my life."

______________________
SOOOOO WE GOT A LIL FREAKY 😂
Comment & Leave Me Some Suggestions!
Thanks For The Support, Hopefully This Story Goes Somewhere. I Know I Been Gone Forever!