Chapter 16

Anthony's Pov

Everyone was talking and laughing but we are all interrupted by a knock on the door, moments later my weak ass "dad" walked in.

The fuck is this nigga doing here? I been at this hospital for almost 8 months and now he finally showing up.

My thoughts ran wild, I ain't really wanna hear what this man had to say but I gestured my mom and girl to give us a moment. They obliged and headed out the door.

"what you want?" I spoke dryly, narrowing my eyes at my pops.

"Son, listen .. -
"I aint your son."

He cleared his throat.

"Anthony, I'm sorry for everything that happened and I never wanted to hurt you or your mother. I know you don't wanna hear all this but I'm serious boy. I love yall with all my heart, and I know I done fucked up a few times but can we at least be cordial? I miss you and I miss Nova. Your mama won't even look at me anymore."

I looked at my dad and noticed the sincerity in his eyes. I didn't really give a fuck about his apology but I know Nova misses dad a lot, she's all he talks about. He may not be the best husband but he is a pretty good dad.

I sighed deeply and just thought about all the good times we had before he did some dumb shit. That was my pops and he never walked out on us. He took care of Nova when mom was at work and make sure we all got fed. I give him that, but I'll never accept the foul shit he did but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. He could die today or tomorrow, so minds well forgive his ass. I won't forget though.

"Ard, you cool ig. Nova misses you and shit, you wanna work shit out you gon have to talk to mama though, I aint ya messenger. They prob in the cafe, go talk with her there."

My pops smiled at me and gripped my shoulder lightly.

"I love you son."

I nodded my head at em, and gestured for him to bounce. He walked out and I was left in silence.

I sighed, life is something crazy. I'm lucky to be alive though.

A tear started to fall, damn .. I really lost my child though. Ivy and I would've been great parents.

I'm definitely getting that ass pregnant again. I miss her pussy so much, its been a long 6 months. Ivy looked like she done slimmed down a bit too. She just looking like a meal.

My thoughts were interrupted by the door shutting and in walked Ivy.

"Wassup baby. I missed you so much."

I kissed all over Ivy's face and she giggled.

"You're So Beautiful baby. So whats new, whats going on?"

Ivy smiled ,

"So I got myself a place and I already moved your stuff in. My YouTube is blossoming so much. Im at 1million subscribers now and its honestly a blessing. So far everything is going good, all I was waiting for was you to wake up. I missed you so much Ant, like so much and I want you in me like now.."

I bit my lip at Ivory. Im still sore as fuck but if she do all the work I'll be able to mange.

"You want this now? Like right here, right now?"

Ivory nodded her head and walked over to the door and locked it. Thank God I ain't have no roommate in this bitch.

"Baby, I need you too take the initiative cause i'm still fucked up frfr."

"Okay baby, enough talking..." ivory whispered seductively

To make it to less difficult Ivory just slipped out of her pink lace panties and climbed on top.

"This okay?"

I shook my head at her and she began to ride me slowly but surely enough, her shit was beyond wet. Like soaking, she obviously been craving daddy's dick. I been craving her too.

Eventually she had this steady pace and our hips moved in sync together. I could hear her moans in my ear as she continued to ride me. I held on tightly to her waist and started to suck and kiss on her neck. She moaned even louder.

After about 30 mins or so, I finally decided to release my kids.

Funny enough, she did the same. Our bodies climaxed together and she let out this last low moan before slowly laying down on me. I was in pain but I didn't care. I wanted her in my arms forever.

I ran my hands through her hair and a few seconds later I heard her cute lil snores.

"Ivory, I love you princess and thank you for being by my side through the bullshit. You really the best baby."

I know she was asleep but I needed to get that out. Saying I love you has been lingering on my mind forever.

"Hm, I love you too Ant."

I smiled at Ivy's response. Yeah I'm seeding her again for sure.

_________________

Filler Chapter. Running Out Of Ideas, Helpppppppp Please Yall 🤣😂

Hearts
Comments