Chapter 6 Plans

~Day 2~

In the forest, in the same dead tree, laid a Tord. He was wearing his red hoodie. He also was now wearing his red hoodie. After a while it got very uncomfortable since the leaves keep falling off and the branches kept stabbing him in the back like knives.
He glanced around for Edd, no sign of him.

Tord laid down and closed his eyes, then heard, "Sleepy much?"
He opened his eye and saw Edd. Wearing the same outfit from yesterday. Then he replied with, "No, just lazy" He closed his eye again.
The angel laughed. "Hey Tord"
"Hm?"
"Here, look at this. It's for yooouuu!"
Tord sat up and looked at the green boy, he had a smiled on his face, while holding a piece of paper. He grabbed it, and examined it. It was a drawing, a drawing of him! "So..? Do you like it? I could've done better, but I didn't exactly have you in front of me, haha!"
Tord had a small smile. "It's nice"
"I'm glad you like it!"
"Uh, how long have you been drawing for?" Tord asked while putting the drawing in his pocket.
Edd answered a little too cheerfully, "Ever since I was a mortal! I think..."

"So, what was Tord doing before I got here?"

"Hmm... nothing...just laid here,"

Edd faked gasped, "That's very un-demon like! Are you sick?" He placed a hand on Tord's forehead as a joke. Tord pushed his hand away.

"Haha, no... I was just..." Tord hesitated and looked at Edd's face for a moment. Very happy, like an angel should be. He continued, "I was just waiting for you,"
"Well, here I am! What are we gonna do today?"
Tord looked around, thinking about what an angel and demon could possibly do.

Edd spoke, "We could walk around the town! Get out of the forest and see what humans do!"

"I'm not as interested in humans as you, Edd"

"We could do anything other than look at humans! We could do so many things!"

"Like what?"

"Well, we'll figure something out when we get there" Edd flew down onto the ground and looked back at Tord. "You coming?"

He sighed, "I have no other choice. You'd probably be a tattle tail and get me killed killed" Tord jumped out of the tree and landed next to Edd. He didn't respond back. He just said, "Do you know how to hide your wings?"

"Pfft- do I know how to hide my wings? Of course I do!" Tord lied

"You don't know how, do you?"

"N- Yeah..."

"Just put them under your hoodie. I would put a spell on you, but I don't know how that'll effect me or you so..."

"Um, okay..." Tord folded his wings and put them under like Edd said. "Do I look mortal?" Edd examined Tord.

"You look dirty, dirty but mortal"

"Good enough" Edd grabbed Tord's sleeve, this caught him off guard "A- why are you grabbing me?"

"Don't worry, I drank a potion to make me feel okay around you! So I won't get sick! Now let's go!" The angel dragged the demon through the forest into the near by town.