有時候不需要單詞|4.5

'If 2pac had a reason...I do to...'
||
A R T

WHEN NORTH GRABBED MY HIPS AND HOISTED ME OUT OF THE CAR, I had a hard time controlling the thoughts that were wound so tightly up. Khalid had been silent, it was then I realised he didn't have caramel eyes, his were hazel and North's looked so cold I didn't know if I wanted to look at him anymore.

'We'll talk later...' He murmured into my ear, his warm breath tickling my skin and his scent inviting me in. His chest rumbled and his fingers slipped into the back pocket of my jeans. His words sent an aching dread into my stomach and I glanced at his firm expression, trying to decipher his warm-like-the-ocean lips and his cold-as eyes.

Khalid kicked the door open to a house I hadn't been in before and I found myself snatching every detail up and wondering how it looked like a million dollars but at the same time a million memories. It was a cabin, locked away on the side of the woods with new kitchen appliances and stainless steel everything. I had a hard time coming to terms with it, and when Khalid set whatever he had been holding on the bench, I watched with renewed interest as North took off his coat and I caught a glimpse of some skin.

'Art, there's only one bedroom in this house and a bathroom...hope you two don't kill each other.' And with that his voice faded into the air and he was gone, the door swinging in his wake.

As soon as he left North pinned me down with his eyes, his much taller body suffocating my own even though there was distance between us. His eyes were smouldering, so I glanced around and made my way to the fridge, not asking the questions that were burning in my chest.

'Don't.' I froze, the harsh tone he used like an itch I couldn't reach, and even though it held so much wild and feral I still found myself drooling over the sound.

'Turn around.' I didn't want to turn around so I stayed still, my back coiled and my body tense with the dread only he could bring.

'Turn around – Goddammit!' He growled, his steps filling the air when he turned me around and crushed me against the wall. His heavy breathing filled the air and I tried to ignore the feelings rushing through my body and the slight pang striking my stomach.

Whenever he tried to 'talk' to me, somehow I always ended crushed up against a surface with his rough hips caging me in – this time was no different. I placed my hands on his warm chest and pushed, but that only caused him to pull me against him harder.

'You been taking them pills?' At the word pills it was like an instrument struck a chord that wasn't in tune with the song and it rung out so bad I had to clasp my hands over my ears.

No pills. I won't. I can't.

My silence must have been enough because his grip tightened and his whole entire body stiffened as if someone had injected steel into his spine, then he stooped low and pressed his forehead against mine.

When I caught his eyes, there was something, something so vicious and feral I didn't know if it was meant for me or someone else. His caramel eyes smothered mine, his heat pressing against every inch of my skin and his hard body mouldered against every bit of me. He felt like ice, like there was this burning cold that didn't end because it was inside of him – it was him.

Las Vegas popped into mine, because I knew once I got deep in him I'd never remember any of it because he was so him and I was so me. His eyes reminded me of the lights that lit up that night sky and it made me sad because he was so bright and I wasn't.