冷| 10.0

'It's almost over...' I whispered. 'I'm almost gone.'

                                                                                             ||

                                                                                         A R T

I walked into North's office, my eyes hard and my lips ready.

'I have to go.' I didn't want to provide an explanation and I knew whatever explanation I had wouldn't matter to North.

'No.' He answered, without looking up, his voice harder than usual and his hard figure bristling at the mention of me leaving.

'I have to because –'

'I don't care why, no is no and that's the end of it.' He growled stubbornly, his hand coming to rest under his chin when he glanced up at me and trailed his eyes over my figure. 'And definitely not dressed like that too.'

'I wasn't asking for you permission, North, I was telling you.' It wasn't as if I enjoyed making North mad, it was just that a lot of the time we disagreed about little things because he would always be so overprotective. I turned on my heel and walked out of the door, passing South on my way out but only getting so far before a warm hand engulfed my elbow.

'No.' North snarled. 'No, I don't care if I have to impregnate you to make you stay, but I will one way or another make you stay.'

He whirled me around and I was met with his cold, chocolate eyes. South paused and watched us with interest, his fingers unconsciously tugging at the loose string of Gray's bracelet.

'South needs you, North,' I murmured, not very keen about the impregnating idea, 'I'll be back before you know it.'

'He's still out there, little moon. God knows what I would do if he...' His firm voice weakened at the end and his warm fingers trailed up my arm until he got to the joint in my shoulder where he slid his hand back down.

I smiled weakly while placing a hand on his cheek and staring into his deep, deep, chocolate eyes.

Don't forget why you came! Don't forget! Don't forget! Don't...forget...don't...

'No.' He shook his wildly, 'You're not going.'

'North.' I growled, but it wasn't like his growl, it lacked everything animalistic and rough. 'I need to see them.'

He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into his side as if I was a ragdoll, without even considering my feelings he dragged me along until we came to his room, where he threw me on the bed and sat down on the other side.

'No, Art...you're unmarked and he's still out there, he's far from finished, little moon.' North said,

Growing frustrated, I pulled myself off the bed, grabbed the bag I had recently packed, and walked out the door. South was near the hall, so I grabbed him and his suitcase which I had asked him to pack and lead us to the car.

North followed us down to the car, and just as I was about to open the car, he spun me around and pinned me against the metal.

'If you go...' He whispered heavily in my ear, his heat seeping through my clothes and sparking up attraction in my stomach, 'I get to mark you when you come back...'