我说了,但我不知道我能不能再做一次|9.0

'Painting her voice with my mind, I couldn't help but imagine it, dream of it and hold onto the fragments of my mind...hoping...just hoping...'

||

A R T

SOUTH LOOKED AT ME; his eyes soft and his posture broken, but mine wasn't. I was ready. Ready to give everything in order to get out.

'It really wasn't North? He really didn't kill my mother?'

'H – he didn't,'

'How can you speak like that? Your voice, it sounds amazing.'

I smiled at that and shrugged, giving him a mirth filled look that I hoped he would return. He tried but it made him look like a sad puppy trying to find light in a situation that didn't have any light.

Suddenly there was a loud bang and a roar, followed by more shouting, banging and roaring. I knew who it was instantly and my body felt like it was floating – like for once, I was on top of the world.

South looked at me with hopeful eyes and I smiled at him, a genuine smile that stayed on my lips and made me feel like the world wasn't crushing me anymore.

The door burst open and the walls shook and then I spotted North and it was like everything in me snapped into its right place and I was okay. But then I caught his angry stance, his cold eyes and his detached stare and I instantly averted my eyes, feeling the guilt creep up my body and hurt my heart.

It's my entire fault...

__________

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Please hear me! Just please hear me!

'It wasn't her fault, North!' South yelled, his features turning from relieved to angry once we stepped into the hospital.

'You – shut up...you're already in enough fucking trouble as it is!' North growled, snapping his jaw lightly at his younger brother in order to make sure that he backed down completely.

'Fuck it...' I heard South mumble before he caught my eye and went to open his mouth–

I shook my head frantically, pleading with him to keep his mouth shut.

'I have to, Art...' His voice was soft and he turned to North, 'Art spoke...'

Dead silence.

I squeezed my eyes shut, hopping from one foot to the other in order to distract myself from the sparks trailing over my body.

'I'll let her tell you the rest...' South's steps faded into the air and I tried to ignore the dead silence.

'You...spoke?' His voice was calm, and I peeked an eye open to see his fist clenched and those impossibly beautiful chocolate eyes peering at me almost...angrily?

I opened my mouth but no sound came out and he frowned at me, every single bit of him shining with intensity too great for me to handle.

I grabbed a piece of paper from the desk and reached for a pen but he grabbed my hand before it could even touch the pen.

'No.'

I shook my head but that did nothing and I watched as his features turned from angry to disappointed.

'That's what I thought...' He whispered bitterly, turning his back on me slightly so he could watch South get wheeled away by nurses.

Tears welled in my eyes and I felt like I had let him down.

I'm sorry...please...

Just say it...say it Art.

'I – I'm s-sorry...'

His muscles coiled and I watched as his body hardened under my gaze. Then in one swift motion he turned around, lifted me up and pressed his lips against mine.

Hard.

His lips twitched against my own lips and I thought about how that's probably the first time North even attempted to smile in my presence.

'I'm still angry at you...' He murmured, his lips latching onto my neck while his hands trailed down my waist.

I nodded and rested my head against his shoulder, relishing in the beautiful feeling of having his body tangled with mine.

'You ran. Do you know how that makes me feel?' His voice came muffled and I felt every move of his lips against my skin.

The Great North is admitting to actually having feelings.

He didn't need to speak anymore because I knew exactly what he felt. Disappointed.

'I'll deal with you at home...' There was an underlying promise in his words that made me shiver sightly.

'I h-had to f-find my family.'

'And what good did that do you, little moon? Or any of us for that matter?' He spat angrily, his posture stiffening while his muscles coiled and bunched.

My hands found their way to his shoulders before I even registered what I was doing, and my fingers started dancing, relaxing the muscles and making it hard for him to hold tension.

'I told a story...a story I've never told before...'

_________________________________________

THANKS FOR CHOOSING 'MY ALPHA CENTAURI'

I think this is gonna be the end

Maybe a sequel if I finish