Stained

I logged off. A cigarette butt lying down with weak smokes. I shook my head. The lights were dim, the night had fallen off the sky.
I skimmed through another book, some Aesop Fables trying to find one to relate through the night. I could find none.
I ate dinner alone. With the much silent surrounding and the inconvenience of loneliness I looked at the outstretched sky. So easily I am ready to give up something. Have I not even desired him? To the Lord in the Heaven; why are you upset of me. That you wouldn't grant me the things I want, without an ask. Why do I have beg for things and yet you leave me empty handed,with if something than only despair running through my fingers.

I rolled up the white Lily in my palm and took in the sweet fragrance.

Who decides what is fair anyways?

I sat in the library. I watched the small blue insect humming a strange tune. I saw the yellow stain of coffee on the white plain sheets kept on the table. I saw the books in the shelf stare at me. I recalled the memories of when I first entered here. The infamous speech that left me speechless. I wrapped arms around myself. It was indeed cold.

A servant entered "The Master calls for you in his room"

My heart started beating fast.

"Why? " I questioned wearing my slippers.

He did not answer. I followed him to Mr Elahim's room. I took a deep breath.

The servant walked down.

I closed my eyes tightly, he intimidates me. Why have I been called?  What makes me so nervous?

_*_*_*_*_

I opened the mail by Fathimah,it was four past five in the morning.

25 November  2016

Have you could dare make a joke like this?
Are you crazy?
Text me back.
You're joking aren't you?

I was not in the pyche to ever make jokes now.
I read the plain sheet for the entire time till the sun rose again and pricked my eyes. The night after the Falaq. Seems unnatural to me today. My feet are swollen,I was standing the entire night. I did not let the crisp air talk to me.

After several calls to attend the breakfast, I dragged myself with one foot to the table. I did not look into anybody's eye.

I felt guilty.

Al-Wildan poked me his fork but I was dead to skin. Dead to bones. Dead to souls.

Mr Elahim sat and cleared his throat rather cheerfully.

The last bit of life fall off my skin like autumn leaves.

My respiration expired but somehow I was alive.

The servant asked for my plate, I heard him but unable answer I was fixed in an action.

Then he was heard saying "Miss, your plate? "

Mr Elahim roared "You foolish servant, She is Lady, Lady Elahim! "

I could sense all eyes turn to me, wild cold shivers ran into my spine. I was parellel to a corpse with immortal feelings. Oh how I wish I was rather dead.

When I was convinced I had no tears left to spare to this day, a rude water pearl dropped from my eyes. I rubbed it away.