Blessed with Thee

I was still in there deep inside, the callous walls, the blues of nights spent with Al-Souffian.

His illness was worsened by his mother. Her sudden void broke him.
His depression devoured him.
I have seen the best of him,I have seen the worse of him.

Al-Souffian in his sanity, I would add is the most graceful man I have seen. The way he walks, they way he looks, his hair textured with the wildness of the storm he is.

The sand storm.

He owns it.

It was freezing cold outside. The trembling windows were tinted with Misty droplets.

The casualties of the weather had no particular reason, Maqamah was always Cold.

I sat alone in the Garden. The morning rushed. I saw Al-Wildan join me. He has forgiven me or forgotten the past.

Even though everything is like it was before, I have completely changed.

He picks a ladybug of a leaf and showcasing it to Fateh, he elaborated on the insect.

I was in deep sleep.
A calm area.
No codes.

He rose upright asudden.
I was awakened by his abrupt action.

I saw him staring his wrist closely.
I opened my eyes widen to gain a clear view.

"Al-Souffian? " I moved closer to him.

His eyes expanding. Sight discreetly watching his own wrist.

"Al-Souffian? "

"throw it away" he breaths... The quivering voice.

"what... Al-Souffian? "I inspect his hands.

"oh Lord! " he screams. The Vanity to Lose.

He throws his wrist fanatically around in the air and stood on the bed.

"it's everywhere! " he was bewildered.

His ferocious screams, his barbaric actions. I tried to calm him but his delusions were far away from this world.

"Bug! It is on you! " he shouted.

I knew there was nothing.

"Ladyship we must leave!  They are everywhere, they are crawling on my skin! " the outcry pitiful.  He scratched his arms and his wrist mercilessly.

His ruthless attacks on his own self, his fist bleeds...he was inhumane to his body.

He threw his feet around dodging the floor, the floor was plain, empty but to him it was filled with creatures he feared.

Now I could not understand the delirium of someone who saw something that was nonexistent.
It was not non existent to him.
To him those insects, those bugs were real.
How miserable it is for someone to see horrifying sights of things that do not exist.

If you hallucinate a world you cannot pass through, you are trapped. No way out.

Suffocate

Suffocate

Suffocate

It is worse than death.

His delusions were his personal reality that he could not convince any normal person to exist.

In my attempt to silence him, I would often injure myself.