A New Chapter.

Hello,
It feels like a decade but I think I want to return back.
There is just so much to speak about and nothing. I am a living paradox, you sweet readers have spoiled me with the comments. At times it overwhelms me, other times it scares me. I do not think I can overtake the storyline and the feelings I have embodied in The Elahim Brothers but I am here again to try at least.
So before I start with my shameless self-promotion. Here is a picture I found that resembles The Elahim Brothers so much, I had to share with you.

 Here is a picture I found that resembles The Elahim Brothers so much, I had to share with you

That is a Lovely picture.
I have started something similar to this story, it is called A Romantic Vision.
I don't really plan ahead a plot or character, so I cannot really promise much or give you an insight. But all I can put in all my honesty is that it would be a mess at first and Sad, definitely sad. Sad people write sad things.
However, if you have loved this story it would be encouraging for me if you would add A Romantic Vision to your reading list and give me your precious feedback about it. Everybody who has voted left a comment and simply even if have read, you have done so much for me that I cannot make you understand. It would be pretty much a new chapter in my life, I invite you to come with me on this journey.

The Elahim Brothers have exceeded my dreams it has over 50000 reads, almost 7000 votes and almost 2000 comment each making me cry and heart explode with happiness.
Thank you so much for making this book so special for me. All praises belong to him, the Almighty. Stay blessed xoxo.

Love,
A writer with twisted apologies.