Beautiful

The morning was not like the one's I have seen.
I wonder why anybody has never spoken about the mornings after the bodily Love.

It was five degrees in Celsius.
I could not move, Al-Souffian was heavenly upon me. He weighed heavy, taller than me by a couple of feet. His fragrance, the bitter sweet hearty smell of ink, leather and something that I cannot express.

His hair entwined in my curls. I brought my hands to entangle the frizzy adornment.

He was snoring softly. I breathed in sync with him, our stomachs rising and falling together.

There is some tasteful Madness in the rhythm of this action. I smiled.

His curtain of lashes almost touching his high cheeks. The softness of his Silk Skin had to be my favorite thing about him, apart from his eyes.

The sharp nose and full lips do not have my attention as much but this moment, today; I had the liberty to adore him as much as I wanted. The white plain sky as our lighting. The soaring birds in the view,nothing but the only sound of our breaths. Nobody has experienced Beautiful  if they have not experienced this.

Lay down with the one who loves you and watch the Sensations Casacade.

Immense evolution, nobody can stay the same again, this coming from Falaq-Naaz. I never imagined to ever be able to survive a touch again. Here I was breathing togetherness in touch with someone so close to me that it felt like we were not two bodies but One.

He opened his eyes.

"Falaq-Naaz.... Good morning " he said moving the hair from my face.

My smile spread across.

He pulled himself away from me and I watched closely when he turned. There were red marks all over his back, shoulders and chest.

I sat upright.

I traced his scars with my fingers.

"Where from these scars are Al-Souffian ?" I asked eagerly.

"From the Dark" he said in his hoarse stern voice.

Purple veins and maroon wounds.
Nails.
Teeth.
Anger.

We were eating our lunch.

Al-Souffian has this peculiar smile on his face, it is a cross smile but it is a different one. I haven't seen him smile for so long ever.

As contagious it is, it is so cute.

"Al-Souffian? " I gathered up.

"What!" the same Wot.

I opened the oven, cake and tea.

He is hungry. He has devoured the entire cake but with his Elahim manners.

I fall again in a thought.
Is this right?  Are we alright?

"Ladyship " he clears his throat.

"Yes.. "

"Do not over think. You look lovely " he said.

Lovely

My brows gathered and wrinkled permanently.

"Do you love me? " I asked him yet again.

"I married you" his usual answer.

"Who was that Lady in the movie? " he questions at random.

"Rom-Com? "

"Wot"