Chapter 4

Hey, guys! Nothing except the plot belongs to me. Happy reading!

"Magical."

"Pardon?"

"It was magical."

Elsa chuckled. "I take it that things went well between you and Prince Hans?"

"Oh, yes. Last night was so extraordinary," Anna sighed dreamily. "We danced, we talked, we laughed, we even ate chocolate together!"

"Are you going to keep in contact with him?" Elsa asked.

"Of course! He's staying in Arendelle for six months so we'll be doing a lot by then!" Anna squealed, jumping up and down.

Elsa smiled. "Well, I'm very happy for you."

Anna stopped her mini celebration and looked at Elsa. "Hey, speaking of meeting new people," she asked slyly. "Did you meet anyone last night?"

"Well, inevitably, Anna, it was a party."

"I don't mean it like that!" Anna exclaimed. "I mean, did you meet anyone you're interested in? Someone you think that you might consider to be your special someone? Maybe even be your partner in ruling the kingdom one day?"

Elsa blushed.

"I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!" Anna shouted gleefully, jumping up and down once again and pointing at her sister's crimson face. "You did meet someone! Who is it? What's his name? What does he like? What did you guys talk about?"

"Anna!" Elsa laughed. "Slow down! One question at a time!"

"Come on, tell me! I'm dying to know!" Anna said.

"Well, his name is Jack and-"

"Cool name!" Anna said, tapping her chin. "It goes well with your name, don't you think? I could even say-Wait! Ooh! Ooh! Does he like anything you do? Does he like winter?" she said.

"Yes," Elsa smiled at the memory.

"Does he like to build snowmen?"

"I guess so."

"How does he look like?"

"White hair an-"

"Wait. White hair?! Elsa, are you interested in an old geezer?!"

"Anna! Don't be rude!" Elsa huffed. "And no, he's not an elderly man. His hair is just naturally like that. Similar to mine in a way."

"Oh okay," Anna said sheepishly. "Sorry. Continue."

"He has snow white hair and he's a bit pale. And his eyes," Elsa smiled wistfully. "His eyes were a beautiful sky blue."

"That sounds so fascinating and romantic!" Anna said. "When are you going to tell Father?"

"Maybe between breakfast and lunch," Elsa said. "I'm a bit nervous, though."

"Don't be!" Anna said, coming over to her sister's side and patting her on the back. "It'll be fine! I mean, what could possibly go wrong that he doesn't approve of your choice? It's like, one in a zillion."

"That's not a real number," Elsa giggled.

"Not yet." Anna winked.

 ..~..

The day went on as it did like any other day for Elsa. She went to her lessons with her tutors, talked to some of the dignitaries asking about trading, and met up with the citizens to hear their suggestions on how to make things better for the kingdom of Arendelle.