Chapter Nine ~ Harry

I yawned, stretching my arms outwards, shifting slightly, only to freeze when I felt something else shift under me. I opened my eyes and choked on a yell as I came face to face with a copy of myself. I tired to roll off of them, but I landed with a thud on the floor, my neck aching with soreness. I shakily took their wand and just stared for a few minutes, before my mind caught up with my body and I sighed, shaking my head. I gently placed the wand back in Percy's pocket and gently shook his shoulder to wake him up. Suddenly, my arm was jerked behind my back and my chest collided with the floor, causing me to grunt with pain. I tried to control my emotions as a sharp blade was placed at my throat. "P-percy..." My words must have broken his trance since my arm was released, the blade was taken away, and my older brother leapt off me as if I was on fire. He quickly knelt and gently picked me up, laying me on the couch. "My gods, Harry are you okay? I didn't hurt anything, did I? You're alright?" Percy hovered over me like a scared mother, but, oddly, with no type of blade in sight. "Yeah, I'm fine. I was just trying to wake you up and you sprang on me. Why is that?" Percy sighed and reclined onto his knees, shoulders slumping. "I've been in a couple dangerous situations, and I've never really been the same. It's best to be ready for anything, at anytime, you know?" I sighed, remembering Mad-eye Moody's life motto 'constant vigilance'. "Yeah, I get it." Mrs. Weasley interrupted our little moment by walking down the stairs. "Oh, hello boys. You're already up? I'll start making breakfast right away then. Any requests?" Percy chuckled as I smiled at the Weasley Matriarch. I turned to him with a raised eyebrow. "You wouldn't happen to be able to make blue pancakes, would you?" A confused smile lit up Mrs. Weasley's face, but she nodded. "Of course dear. Give me a bit and I'll have those ready for you. The usual then, Harry?" I nodded, stomach grumbling a bit. "That would be splendid Mrs. Weasley." The mother tsked and continued walking to the kitchen, Cali to me over her shoulder. "Please, Harry, call me Molly." I shook my head and slumped even more against the couch, once more refusing to call her by her first name; it was impolite. "So," I drawled, curious. "Why blue pancakes?" Percy smirked and sat next to me on the couch. "Why not? Plus, my late stepfather said that blue pancakes weren't a thing." I shook my head as Hermione and Ginny walked down the stairs, eyes still blurry with sleep. Each yawned, causing Percy and myself to yawn in response. Percy snickered as I chuckled and the girls smiled, lightly blushing. Hermione stepped forward a bit, eyes focused on Percy like he was her knew project. "So, why are you here Percy? Why'd you show up now?" A little bit of hurt flashed through Percy's eyes, but he sighed and stood up, pacing slightly behind the couch. "I just recently got done with some stuff in America and then my adoptive dad learned of my heritage. He wanted me to come here immediately, and I agreed. I've never had any siblings before and I really wanted to meet my brothers." Percy flashed me a quick smile before turning back to Hermione. "So, we start school in three days... Why was the school named after a pig disease?" I snorted and Ginny giggled as Hermione looked affronted. "You have to admit 'Mione, it is kinda weird." Ron stumbled down the stairs, looking rather ragged. "What's weird, mate?" I turned and smirked at my best mate since first year. "Hogwarts' name." Ron hummed, nodding his head. "Yeah mate, I've got no clue where it came from. Bloody weird, but I don't really think of it anymore." Hermione scoffed and sat down on one of the chairs, going into her 'scholar mode'. "Rowena Ravenclaw, one of the four founders, was a great seer. It is rumored, even in books, that she had a dream of a warty hog leading her to where Hogwarts is today. The other founders were sk-" George walked down the stairs just as Mrs. Weasley cut Hermione short by calling out that breakfast was ready. Hermione sighed, letting her lecture drift away mid-word. Percy smiled and followed Ron into the kitchen, as I stood up with the ladies. We all walked in, situating ourselves around the food next to Mr. Weasley. We all have our greetings before digging into the bountiful meal, while Mrs. Weasley gave Percy his blue pancakes, which garnered quite a few odd looks. I smiled to myself as I dig into my hash browns. Mrs. Weasley always made everyone feel welcome. She didn't even make a big fuss about us inviting another person into her home or sleeping on the couch. I turned my thoughts to my brothers, and my heart swelled with hope and anticipation. Percy was awesome, I wonder what Loki would be like. Is he strict like a dad or laid back like Perce? Does he have a sense of humor or is he mean? Does he look like us? Will I be able to tell who he is? Will he be at Hogwarts this year? A sudden sinking feeling filled my gut as I realized he might not know he has two triplet brothers. My heavy gaze drifted over to Percy and he threw an arm around my shoulder with a sympathetic look on his face. "It's okay Harzie. We'll find him no matter what. I'm sure Loki'll be the best big brother we'll ever have." I saw the conviction and hope in his eyes and I smiled back at him. I ignored the surrounding conversation about coming classes as I went back to happily munching on my eggs. If Percy believed in our brother, then I would too.