Entry 3 11272017

Midnight

Today I'm at the airport with mum super excited and sad at the same time cause the only family I got is mum and we will be apart I'm crying because of it and she already was gone. Her flight was at 11 so sad today I'm just writing and drawing not much.

But 😭😭😭
"MUM I LOVE YOU WHAT EVER HAPPENS TO ME AND I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER HOW YOU GIVEN ME A LIFE A GREAT LIFE AS YOU TELLING ME ABOUT THE STORY. THAT I WAS SUPER HAPPY ON HOW YOU CARED FOR ME...
I LOVE YOU MUM!"

1:15 AM

Morning ahh I'm already here at the plane its kinda cold good thing I'm wearing mums jacket she gave it to me at my debut it was an amazing debut I every was super cool and amazing. Its a short flight to Oregon...
I think about 4 hours and 42 minutes it say here tho.

Um nothing to do I got a new friend her name is Emily Windsnap she said "she going to Oregon for a photoshoot" it was great talking to her she said "she's from California, Lemoore" great place I love the Lemoore High School thats were Anthony studied and its been 2 hour pasted I shall sleep to have energy I'll see you later for a bit.

Well I just woke up its 4:24 and we are about to land and need to put you back to my bag hehehe said the flight attend OK see yah.

Okay I'm her inside the airport to get my Bags and waiting for Anthony hahaha he texted me his been waiting since 3 o'c clock hahaha but he said he slept a little.

So I saw him and talk a bit while waking he helped me on my bags so he told me that his going to call the uber to go to his hotel I said "ok".

  1 HOUR LATER

Okay I'm at the hotel of Anthony its amazing the name is: THE ALLISON INN AND SPA AT NEWBERG,OR
I know right oh BTW my friend stays at Portland, OR

Anthony said "It appears it should take 1 hour to get to PDX and that would leave 2 hours at the airport to handle everything else."

He asked "When shall we go?"  I said "After 1 week I wanna now more about Oregon" I said while his face turned happy as a 5 year old had his first candy hahaha so so cute.

But today me and Anthony are going to sleep a bit, and after that will go out checks some restaurant or go to supermarket to buy foods and after that we will realax on the spa and call it a day.