Entry 7 12032017

4:28AM

Okay um dawnie woked me up cause about k-pop like its was having an autograph at one mall I think the mall was " COLUMBIA GORGE OUTLET "
And thats kinda far from were we live we are at orchards and that mall was the mall that I wanted to go she said "to wake up Anthony also" I said "okay".

I knocked on his door and I was going to say Anthony wake up but I trip into something and a door open and I saw Anthony thanks from him he got me I almost fall from the ground. So he asked me "why was I at his room" I said "we will go on a trip
" I told him and he ask "wat mall" I said "oh um its Columbia gorge outlets" and he said "there!" 'Holy shit they have the best designer clothes" he said and when I was about to go out I trip again and he was facing at front of me walking at front à
And I kinda shout cause I was about to fall then he turned around and I Fall on his body and then dawnie walked in and she saw us fallen down and I said to her "its wasnt what you think" and Anthony helped me get up and he explained and dawnie said "oh okay" and she told me also "Sydney careful sometimes" and we all just laugh.

So gonna take a bath and ready some food to eat and put some things will need to go the mall so I told to them "bring water for hydration and some chips candy and some biscuit". They said "okay". well I'll see you mabye after talking a bath.

5:27am

So I'm done talking a bath and I'm done cooking and eating so I'm just putting at my bag:

Candy √
A cord √
Powerbank 2× √
Water 3 bottles √
Chips chettos √
Biscuit 2 packs √
Headphones √
Pocket WiFi √
Journal √
Ballpen √
Towel √
Umbrella √
Colone √
Make up √

Well I think I'm all packed up well everyone is. I love what Anthony is wearing sleeveless shirt and then his wearing the hoodie I gave him and a brown pants similar as mine and a Nike airmax black. Well I'm just wearing a T-shirt from supreme and a sweater I put at my bag was a sweater supreme also and some shorts and checkers vans shoes.

So we all gone to the car I said "I will drive" and dawnie said "I'll be at the back" and she command that "Anthony would be at front navigating" while dawnie eating hahahah

So the time is like 6:15AM and mall opens I think 10am to 7pm and dawnie here can't wait. Hahhaha okay need to put you back at my bag I need to drive I'll see about an hour I guess....

9:33am

So we are at the parking area and just waiting for the mall opens I told to dawnie "be careful cause I know there would be a lot of fangirls and it would be crowded" dawnie likes an autograph from jimin and she likes him like as fuck he likes him.

Well I told to dawnie and Anthony "that we will split and we will see each other at Levis at 3 at the afternoon" I said. I gave them there pocket WiFi and gone inside ah yes finally going to an designer shops fuck yeah so we already split up I gone to gap to see some clothes that I like.

So the autograph is gonna takeplace in Adidas.
And I was thinking while its not crowded I will go there then when I was about gonna go out I saw my FATHERRRR!

He was about to go Adidas also and my heart just raised cause I was scared as fuck.

Then my phone rang and I answered it and it was dawnie she told me "yoh your fatwr is here holy shit" and I told to dawnie "yah I saw him holy shit I think he remembers you I dont want you to get in danger his now!"

And she told me "ok". And I told her "Dawnie I need to call Anthony so he could be alert about my father!" She said "ok be quick!" I said "ok I will".

A/N HANGOVER HAHAHHA SORRY I NEED TO EAT HEHHEHE