Entry 6 12022017

12:00PM

Hi and I'm back today were going to go to the supermarket and try to buy something to cook so i asked dawnie if she's okay to come with me she said "yah I wanna go how about Anthony?, What he'll do here?". I said how about "all of us go shall we?" I ask she said "yeah why not".

I told to Anthony and he said "yeah mabye you need to a carry man" his kinda right cause he has this muscle that girls and boys will loved to watch I said "okay get ready" he said 'I will" and I forgot to tell him to wear something so I asked "um Anthony can you were this hoddie?".
He said "yes" so I was happy I told him wear anything for his lower wear he said "ok".
I told to dawnie to wear the same hoodie and just wear anything at the lower part she said ok and I wore my hoddie same as them my mum gave it to us.

And I told them before going to the supermarket let's picture all of us they said ok.

My style are just the same um some pants brown cause that the color of the hoddie and some yeezys.

And guess what we are all the same hahaha what a couincident. Then we took are picture and headed to the supermarket.

AN HOUR LATER

We bought many food so after that I told to dawnie let's cook are special "ADOBO" And I told to Anthony to cook his specialty dessert and some food that he knows to cook.
He said game, hehehe we were like the cooking contest 1 vs. 2 hahaha but as I follow how my mum cooks it I shall write here also.

Ingredients :

1 whole chicken, cut into serving piecessalt and pepper2 cloves garlic, minced2 bay leaf1/2 cup vinegar1 tbsp. soy sauce2 tbsp. atsuete (annatto) oil1 can pineapple tidbits, drained.

And as we cook we already smell the food that Anthony was cooking and it smell like its delicious.
So I told to dawnie to cook some rice and then we suddenly I putted some music I think it was SWAG-DIGGITY
it was super cool and awsome we suddenly dance and swurl a little while cooking and after the music we were done then we served it at the table. I told to them call are parents and show them so they will not get worried so I started I facetime my mum and I saw her with my bro bro Paul Manaig heheheh they were happy then after talking about a little dawnie facetimed her parents and after that Anthony facetimed his parents and after that we just ate and it was fun as fuck and we noticed that Anthony cook for desert there specialty from California
For dessert he made those shot dessert like those small beer glass it was cute and he made the cute burger  cute as fuck.