Anthony...

Okay today were inside and Im using my phone cause I put the journal of Fatima at my baggages and I dont have it so I shall write it all later but well still I can believed that Fatima was kiddnaped Fatima and why did a kiddnaper was a k-pop fan?!?!?

So many question hehhhe the writing was odd like I saw it already but I think I'm just tired but that writing looks like from here crush cause she gavee a picture were the name and his writing was there but wtfffff "CHARLES SAYSON??!?!?!" But how its impossible.

But mbye just, mabye I'm just tired I'll try to sleep its been a weird day okay I'll be right back...

Hello I'm back and great thing I woke up cause we were going to land already yeah I just woled up dawnie and we two are so excited idk why I'm happy but its the first time for me going to Korea not much of a Korean fan but its great to go everyplace and just wonder.

Okay were here getting our baggages and just waiting for a friend of mine her name is Luna Watson yeah Harry Potter style but for real her name is luna and yes so awsome I cant believed it I wish my name was harry potter hahhhhha I have to tell you a story about me and Fatima.
Well Fatima was just writing and she asked if I Anna hear her journal entry and so on its getting good and she laugh while she tells me that she did the name of harry potter "HAPPY POTTER" HAHAAAHAHAHA I can't ahahha its just so funny I sometimes do does writing fast and you dont know what you writing then suddenly writes a funny word hahahahh.

Okay so as I was saying Luna is alredy here with her mum so first we gone to there house cause we didn't reserved a hotel cause dawnie was so excited she forgots to reserved a hotel so it's kinda ashamed myself cause I'm not much of "stay at our house for awhile"

But I shall take it cause its kinda bad yo say no hehehe BTW I learn a word from Korea
OPPA AND ANNOYEAONG HASAYOE
IDK the spelling heheh but the oppa means brother or babe and the ANNOYEAONG hasayoe is like good morning afternoon, evening, or hi not sure but getting a little about this.

Okay I'll shall see you guys later cause I'm quite tired and still sleepy and just call it a day bye✋

*Okay GUYS YOULL BE MAD BOUT WAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER A ONE WEEK YES I SAID SO STAY PUT AND YOULL GET IT HEHEHE BYE*