Entry 7 12032017

Okay I called Anthony to warn him and he said "were are you right now?" I said "I'm at the gap store" and he said "okay just stay there I'll come with you!" And I said "okay"...

I saw Anthony running towards he GAP store he asked me " I'm I okay?" I said "yeah" and after saying that k was worried also so I asked "are you okay?" And he said "yeah, from now on stay with me everywhere we'll go okay?". And I just node after that conversation I called dawnie she answered she told me " where are you are you are you with Anthony?" I said "yeah his right besides me, you are you okay there?" She said "yeah can we go know I'll just leave the autograph I'll do it next time" I said.

"NO YOU NEED THAT AUTOGRAPH I KNOW YOUVE BEEN WAITING THIS YOUR WHOLE LIFE DONT LIVE IT BEHIND!" she said "no I'll do it next time please I wanna see you guys let's go back home!" So I just said "okay" but I asked dawnie "if his still there?" She said "yes looking at the shoes section near on my hiding spot!" And I told her "Anthony will get her, and just wait there okay I'll text you when you need to go ok?" And she said "ok just make it quick!". Then call ended.

Anthony please be quick I'm really freaking out, my phone got a text it's from Anthony he said "his at the front of Adidas" I told him "okay I'll just it to dawnie okay?".

Then I texted dawnie "
yoh Anthony is going in get ready to go with him and tell to Anthony go straight to the car" she texted "ok".

Okay um I'll be back cause I need to run going to the car.

Okay we all are here safely and I started to drive because mabye father here could notice us good thing on December 10, 2017 we will all go to Ohio to stay at my home I had a house there well not bragging but its like a  mansion I've earn at my debut last January this year also its super cool.

And dont worry no one knows it except for mum I shall surprise them heheheh I can't wait. Btw someone lives there my sister and her fiancée.

So yah ill just write if something happens.