Entry 4 11292017

9:00PM

Today me and Anthony are at the club and just drinking and having fun... Wait Anthony is throwing up I need to go brb.

So Anthony had enough drinking he had many I kept on hearing him saying "I think I have feelings for you" over and over again I think his talking to someone he loves I guess later.

He called me he said if its okay if I could sleep beside him.

I asked why?

He said I'm scared of you leaving

I said okay because he's just drank and sometimes I hear him crying every night so yah.

Well um Anthony is kept on telling to me "I love you"
And like I miss you, please come back, and he told my name I had no response cause mabye he will tell something again and then I noticed him asleep as cute I every see.

But I was thinking what did he said so I wrote everything and turns out to be a sentence.

I think I have feelings for you, can you sleep with me?, cause I'm scared you leaving, I love you, I miss you Fatima!

Um wtf is he in love with me his like 20 and what well I shall ignore it I need to sleep.

Well I cant go back to my bed cause Anthony is hogging me like a teddy bear and I'm kinda blushing because of it and its the first time a guy hugs me ever.

A/N i kinda messed up the names hehehe

BTW THE DAWNETTE IS DAWNIE OKAY? THANKS