Entry 13 12242017

7:16am

Morning I'm back I gone to check first Seann and to see if his sleeping good.

But still idk if his still angry idk
So I just carry him again and put him at my car then something dropped I saw a key card its a hotel I gone there and ask for the gal to take him to his room they said OK.

But damn I can't believed it there here but then I notice Charles and Ysabel his fiancée they noticed me they said "hi" and asked "why are you here?"
I said the truth there mouth drops they can't believed it I was also.

After that they gave me an invitation they getting married!!!!

Fuck yeah huh hahaha they gave me 5 invitations and I was really happy for them I hope I could find the one for me.

BTW I got a weird thing um Anthony is only 19 I just noticed cause if you could notice on his face his 21 for real. I even believed it hehehe. Well I think this would be a short entry cause not much to tell.

Oh BTW I read the invitation and it wrote there that the event will be at United Kingdom damn yes my best friends will be there. And its going to be on January 24 my birthday!!!!

11:22pm

Hi im back and were all at the house and readying cause of the christmas eve. Ill be right back need to help juvi with the food.

3...
2..
1...

Merry Christmas Everyone man we all had the best.

I'll guess I'll see you tomorrow...

Hi guys I'm sorry for the short story not much to think I hope you guys liked it BTW there's a music up there its a Filipino song hope you guys like it