Entry 8 12102017

3:30am

We are getting ready our flight is at 5 and mabye we'll get by the traffic so I'll get you if anything happens...

At the airport and its like 5

So we all are at the airport and just talking and stuff.

Dawnie was sad cause she wasnt able to have the autograph. I feel super sad cause of it I'm really I'm sorry. Okay so were walking and then we heard again our names the speaker said " Sydney Austin, Dawnie Gutierrez, Anthony Medina the flight to Ohio are boarding please go to the something I forgotten already. So running and writing at the same time.
I'll see you later when we are safe the airport.

Okay I'm back so we are here at the airport and I think will be staying here about 4 hours and yes dawnie here already slpet we kinda part from each other but me and Anthony are together.
BTW should I tell him about the night should Iabye I shall do it.

"Hey um Anthony you got a moment?" I asked getting nervous. "Yeah wats up?" He asked. "Hey um before when we gone to the bar you drank to much, and I vomit and I was worried so I took you home,and you said something while your at your bed..." I said to him. "What was it?..." He asked "well you said this sentences...
I

think I have for you,can you sleep with me?,cause I'm scared you leaving me I miss you,I love you, Sydney" I told him those and he frowns and I said "its okay are you okay?".

" Um I have to tell you something I had a crush on you, and your the only person I liked I forgeted about that I didn't know that I told that to you" he said and when I was about to tell him something there's a moment where we faced each other and this slowmo were we were going to kiss and then dawnie wakes up and she aske were are we and then that moment fades and we forgot everything are we about to kiss?.

I felt his warm lips.

Damn it was so romantic hahhahaha but dawnie wakes up hahaha love you dawnie aahahah.

Well I'll see you later need to took a nap brb.

8:30am

Ayyy I'm back and we almost landing and I need to put you back again said the flight attendant hahaha brb again.

Okay I'm at the airport and we took a cab to go to my place. They still dont know where we will go so yeah...

2 hours later

Well there mouths are dropped down its not really a mansion but like a woody house that is big thats all and I saw my sister and gone to her running they are we all are I'm super happy I introduced everyone to my sister an I introduced my sister my friends and looking nice.

Then we came in I showed them were we will sleep and were all are at one room so everyone changed there clothes then went to sleep.

So we called it a day.