Entry 14 1252017

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

i just woke up its like 5:27 and i had not have great sleep cause i slept 1am and now i woke up 5. Im trying myself to sleep by writing....

Im feeling sleepy ill see you later...

9:26am

Morning i just woke up well woked up by dawnie cause there was gifts inside our bathrooms yeah bathrooms like wtf.
I check to see mine i have!...

Its like a medium box that is thin...

I opened...

HOLY CRAP its a bikini?

Wtf😂😂😂😂😂

Wait...
Its written here from anthony i called dawnie i asked her what was her guft she said a bikini also. And then everyone had some swimsuits. Then Anthony called everyone to the living room he said first "MERYY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE" And we replied "merry christmas to you also Anthony ". And we all asked "whats with the gifts, whats the occasion?" And he said "we will all go to palawan for an island hopping underground exploring and 3 more things.
We were all surprised and happy so we thanked anthony and hugged him and we all cheered.
So right now im.fixing my baggage cause we will go tonight.
Im so excited!!!!....

Anthony is in my room! His acting wierd...

He close the door and walk to me and asked if he could kiss me... i was speechless, And then he pushes me towards to him and he went to kiss me i didnt know what to do.

He told me when we will go swimming i must wear the bikini he gave so that i could lool fabulous he said.

What was going on to Anthony?!?!?
His really onto me? Why me? Im not that pretty. Well, he just left and said i love you to my ears it gave me shivers. I dont know what the hell is going on but im still packing.

6:00pm

Everyone packed there stuff and wait outside for an uber.
Me and dawnie was still going to a coffee shop to drink some coffee cause we are really feeling tired.

Okay were here at the airport were just waiting for Ate juvi to get the tickets. It's about 8:45 almost for our flight. Ill see you later when we landed.
.