December 3rd

"I remember you." A voice called from behind Piper. She turned around and saw the man that helped her and Harry yesterday.

"Kenny!" Piper smiled at him. After agreeing to help Harry shop for decorations for his house, they made a plan to meet up in front of Murphy's before heading to the store.

"Piper, right?" He doubled checked walking over wiping his gloves off on his pants.

"That's right. How are you?" She asked.

"I'm doing alright. Getting ready for another busy day." He said looking at the lot.

"That's good. You really do have beautiful trees so I wouldn't be surprised if sold 'em all."

"Well thank you. Dad always insists on the best." He said nodding.

"Oh, you were for your father? That's lovely." Piper said.

"Yeah, I did, but he's a bit older now and my mum wanted to retire in the countryside so he finally let me and the missus take over. I'd say we're doing an alright job." He said.

"The woman who rang us up yesterday is your wife? She's very beautiful." Piper complimented.

"Thank you. She's the greatest. Doesn't mind being in the cold all day." Kenny smiled.

"Ah I'm sure she does it 'cause she loves you." Piper said.

"I sure hope so. So, what are you doing here? Picking up the tree already? Thought you wanted to pick it up in a couple days?" He asked.

"Oh no, nothing like that. I'm here to meet a friend of mine. We're going shopping for decorations." She said grinning. She couldn't wait; she loved Christmas and she loved shopping so this was the best of both worlds.

"I hope it's not that bored lookin' fella from yesterday. Looked like he couldn't wait to get out of here." Kenny shook his head. Most people that came through his lot had a look of wonder and excitement to them. Not the guy from yesterday, Kenny reckoned he couldn't care less about the holiday season.

"Actually..." Piper trailed off as she spied Harry walking towards them. Kenny turned to see what she was looking at and let out a hearty laugh.

"What's so funny?" Harry asked stepping up to the duo.

"Nothing." Piper said. She wasn't sure why Kenny was suddenly laughing so hard.

"I'm sorry mate, I'm just imagining you picking out Christmas ornaments while sipping hot chocolate." Kenny apologized with a laugh.

"I can pick out ornaments and tinsel." Harry frowned.

"I'm sure you can. I'll let you two get to it, but you listen mate," Kenny said facing Harry, "try not to look so bored today. She's excited and no one likes company that is uninterested. It's Christmas time and people should be happy at Christmas." He said seriously. Harry's eyes widened as he nodded. Kenny smiled triumphantly before getting back to work.

"Shall we?" Piper asked. Harry gruffly nodded while shoving his hands further into his pockets.

"Must they play music so damn loud?" Harry grumbled as they walked into the small shop  sipping his coffee. Piper giggled before looping her arm through his.

"It's to get you into the spirit. It builds the atmosphere." She said. She didn't know where to look first; the display of decorated fake trees, the ornaments, the cute trinkets, or the tins with pictures of delicious food on the front.

"As if anyone could possibly forget." He frowned.

"Oh hush." She said bumping his shoulder lightly.