December 7th

"We're seriously going around just looking at lights?" Harry asked.

"Well I do have a specific destination in mind, but yeah. You need to get in the spirit, I'm tired of you being so grouchy all the time." Piper said.

"And lights are going to do that?" He asked skeptically.

"Well, lights and decoration." She said.

"How...?" He questioned.

"Because no abnormal person can be grouchy when light, decorations, music, and food are involved. Even you, a true grinch, will soften up."

"Will you stop calling me a grinch?"

"Only when you stop acting like one." She said.

"You're exhausting." He said rolling his eyes.

"So are you." She easily countered. He gave her a side glare but she merely beamed at him in return. "Come on." Piper said pulling on his arm.

"It's cold out." Harry complained.

"Will you stop being such a wimp. Would you rather it be 80 degrees out? Or..." She trailed off trying to do the conversion to celsius, "26ish degrees out?" She questioned.

"I mean a little bit yeah." Harry nodded frantically. "At least then my nuts wouldn't be practically retracted into my body right now." He said. He let out a loud barking laugh, causing people walking next to them to look over startled at the sudden sound, at the disgusted face she pulled.

"You're gross sometimes." She grimaced.

"And you get to deal with me." He cackled happily. 

"Lucky me." She muttered.

"We're going to Covent Garden?" Harry questioned as the familiar building came into view.

"We are." She confirmed.

"Did you just Google places where Christmas exploded?" He deadpanned. Everywhere she's suggested has been Christmas to the next level.

"Of course not, don't be silly." She said lightly slapping his arm.

"So you just happened to stumble upon every Christmas extravaganza in London?" He questioned warily.

"I just have a knack for it." She shrugged.

"Uh huh...sure." She gave him a bright smile before looping her arm through his and lead him inside. He tried not to cringe at the amount of people walking around or at the unbelievable amount of Christmas decoration. Leave it to Piper to drag him here.

"I hear they have a 22 foot tall reindeer here!" She said excitedly.

"Yeah I think it's outside." Harry mumbled.

"We'll have to stop by and see it before we leave. I want a picture of you in front of it." She grinned at him.

"Absolutely not!" He said adamantly. There was no way he was posing for a picture with a damn reindeer.

"Absolutely yes!" She said. She giggled as Harry rolled his eyes with a head shake. She was getting that picture.

"So tell me about yourself. It seems strange, I've been to your flat and we've spent, essentially, the past week together but I don't know what you do for a living or really anything about you." Harry said.