December 17th

"Harry!" Anne called from the kitchen.

"Yeah?"

"Can you pop to the store real quick to get me some bread for dinner?" She asked.

"Do I have to?" He groaned.

"If you want the bread part of bread bowl soup, then yes." She said.

"Why can't Robin go?" He was comfy on the couch and he really didn't want to get up to go to the store for one item.

"Because I'm asking you to. Now go!" Harry rolled his eyes before heaving himself up.

"I hope you know how much I love you mum. I wouldn't go to the store for anyone else but you." He mumbled

"I love you too baby. Now go so we're not eating at 10 o'clock." She said pushing him out the door.

"The things I do for her." He muttered to himself as he walked to the car.

"Your mom mentioned that she sent you to the store?" Piper said once he picked up the phone.

"Yeah, only mum would start making bread bowl soup before checking to make sure that we have bread bowls." He chuckled into the phone.

"It happens." He could hear her shrugging. "The reason I'm calling is because I've got an additional request." She said.

"You're not calling because you can't go 1 hour without seeing my gorgeous face?" He stood pouting in the middle of the bread aisle.

"That too, but that's not important." She laughed, only half joking.

"Alright lay it on me."

"Ice cream. We need some ice cream for dessert tonight." She said.

"Why am I not surprised you're an ice cream fan." He mumbled looking over the bread. How on earth could there possibly be this many different bread types. "Hey can you ask my mum what kind of bowls she wants? There's so many different kinds here and I know I'll get the look if I don't get the right kind."

"Because every sane person on this earth likes ice cream. That's like saying 'why am I surprised you like wearing sweaters when its cold?'" Piper responded. "Hold on," He listened as she shuffled around the house and relayed his question to his mother. "Harry, she says sourdough and that you should know this."

"Well you can tell her that she should know to make sure she's got all the ingredients she needs for dinner before starting to make it." He sassed back.

"I'm not going to say that." Piper said and Harry wasn't surprised.

"Fine, but at least I'm thinking it." He huffed.

"So you'll pick up the ice cream?" She asked.

"Sure." He sighed. "What kind? Or am I supposed to know that as well?"

"Don't get huffy with me." He soundlessly mimicked her as he moved his head back and forth. Surely he looked crazy to anyone walking past. "And don't mock me either, I know that's what you're doing." She said.

"I was not!" He fibbed.

"Liar." She mumbled.

"How'd you know?" He said sheepishly.

"Because whenever you don't like what someone says to you, you mock them." She said like it was obvious.

"I do not!" He protested.

"You did it to Kenny when we picked out your tree, to Gemma when we were on the train, and to your mother when she woke you up this morning." She listed off.