Bonus Chapter 2

"You look beautiful honey." Talia, Piper's mom, said as she watched her daughter twirl around in her dress looking at herself in the mirror.

"Absolutely stunning." Anne agreed.

"I can't believe the day is finally here. All the planning and back and forth, it's all leading to the next few hours." Piper sighed happily. She couldn't wait to marry Harry and she didn't want to wait any longer than necessary.

"And you're sure you want to do this? Even though he snores and hogs the blanket?" Gemma pipped up from the corner.

"Gemma!" Anne chastised as Gemma giggled to herself.

"Of course I do. Even with his snoring and the fact that I'm on the edge of bed sometimes." Piper responded nodding her head.

"Speaking of, I'm gonna make sure he's remembered that he actually has to button his shirt up past the third button today. I'll be back." Gemma said.

"Please do. Your nan would faint if she saw his nipples again." Anne nodded as everyone else laughed.

"I'm gonna cry." Harry stated. He knew himself and he knew he would be overcome with emotion once he sees her.

"If you do, you'll just make her cry." Gemma laughed. Normally she'd give him a smart remark, but she figured she'd let him off the hook on his wedding day.

"Is she nervous?" He asked. Gemma smiled and shook her head.

"Not a bit. Now go, before she thinks you ran away." She hurried him along with a smile.

"Harry." Piper softly called him.

"Oh." Harry gasped when he turned around. He couldn't help it as tears welled in his eyes. She just looked so beautiful. "Baby..." He whispered, his voice so full of love. "You look..." He was at a loss for words as he stepped back to take her in. His heart felt like it was going to explode in his chest.

"Do you like it?" She asked shyly.

"You look...breathtaking." He said looking her over his her wedding dress. He was vaguely aware of the photographer snapping pictures of them in the background.

"You look so handsome." Piper grinned. He smiled through his tears and gathered her in his arms. He tried to kiss her, but she turned her head at the last moment and his lips landed on her cheek instead.

"Hey." He pouted.

"We have to hold off on something. We spent last night together and you've seen me before I walk down the aisle, already so many traditions have been thrown out. I'm putting my foot down with this." She said.

"You're sexy when you're feisty." He mumbled against her cheek.

"You're a menace mister." She giggled.

"But you love me." He grinned.

"I really do." She agreed with a nod.

"I can't wait to marry you." He nuzzled into her neck.

"Lucky for you, it's almost time."

"I was hoping you'd say something about how you can't wait to marry me." He said.

"And stroke your ego even more? I think not." She shook her head.

"I've got something you can stroke." He murmured with a cheeky smirk.