December 26th

"Harry, wake up." Piper said shaking his shoulder.

"It's too early to be waking up. Go back to sleep Piper." Harry grumbled burrowing further into the pillow between them and pulling her closer.

"It's a bit...difficult when there's something incessantly poking my leg." She said gesturing towards his midsection. She was determined to not use the word hard in any way shape or form.

"It'll go down, it happens in the morning." He said unbothered.

"This happens to you every morning?!" She asked surprised.

"Yes, as it does with all men." He said reluctantly cracking one eye open.

"How come I've-"

"Sleep now." Harry cut her off.

"I can't! I meant it, it's hard to fall asleep with you poking me." She pursed her lips and let out a slow patient breath as Harry shot her a smirk and a wink. "Damn."

"Not hard for you!" He laughed.

"Harry I'm serious!" She said. He shot her a look and grabbed a spare pillow and placed it in front of his crotch.

"Better?" He questioned as she settled back against him.

"Much. Thank you." She smiled snuggling closer to him.

"A proper pain in my ass, you are." He grumbled. "It'll go down in a few minutes and you'll have made this big ol' fuss over nothing." He grumbled settling back.

"Push forward a bit and you'd be a proper pain in my butt." She mumbled sleepily.

"Piper Kendrick! Did you just make a joke about anal sex?" Harry asked shocked.

"More of an observation, but yeah. Sleep now Harry."

"Unbelievable." He muttered falling back asleep himself.

"Happy Boxer day!" Piper exclaimed walking into the kitchen.

"Boxing Day, love." Harry softly corrected her.

"Right, that's what I meant. Happy Boxing Day." She flushed. Anne smiled at her from the counter and nodded.

"Happy Boxing Day to you as well." She said. "Tea?"

"Yes please!" Harry said from behind Piper.

"So what really is Boxing Day? We don't have it in the states." Piper asked grabbing her own mug.

"It started in the Victorian era where servants and the working class would get boxes of gifts from the wealthier people. Servants would also sometimes get the day off to go see their family. So they would open their boxes the day after Christmas, as they had to work on Christmas. Henceforth the name, Boxing Day." Harry answered. Both Anne and Piper looked surprised that he readily knew the answer to Piper's question. "What?" He asked seeing them look at him.

"You happened to know that answer to that?" Anne asked. It wasn't that she thought Harry was dumb or anything along those lines, but it wasn't like him to know such trivial information.