December 21st

"Wait you're leaving me?" Harry pouted.

"I promised Tabitha and Poppy I'd spend the day with them." Piper said. Harry continued to pout and reached out wrapping his arms around her waist and bringing her back against his chest.

"What am I supposed to do while you're gone?" He questioned.

"You could spend time with your mom and sister? Brother-in-law and step-father?" She proposed. "The options are endless really." She said.

"Can't believe you're leaving me to fend for myself."

"You'll find something to do. Now I'll see you later." She gave him a kiss on the cheek and off she went.

"Is uncle Harry your boyfriend?" Poppy asked sipping her hot coco.

"What makes you say that?" Piper asked.

"He smiles at you like my dad smiles at my mum. I think he likes you." She said whispering loudly.

"Ah. Well he's not my boyfriend." She said shaking her head.

"Why not? He's really nice. I promise." Poppy said innocently.

"I know he is. I do like him." Piper admitted.

"I think you should tell him you like him." Poppy said.

"Alright my curious little munchkins, are we ready to start making our way back?" Piper asked. The two girls nodded and cleaned the bench off.

"Oh dear, let me help you with that." Piper said rushing over to an elderly woman struggling with her bag of groceries.

"Thank you kindly." The older woman smiled as Piper gently took the bag from her.

"Did you need some help getting everything inside? I'd hate for you to have to make multiple trips." Piper said looking back and forth between the car and the house.

"Oh no, I couldn't you to do that. I appreciate the offer though." The woman said shaking her head.

"You didn't ask, I offered. It's no trouble really. Even got 2 helpers with me." She said motioning to Poppy and Tabitha.

"Well if you wouldn't mind."

"I assure you, it's no trouble. Come on girls." She said rounding Poppy and Tabitha up. She handed lighter items to the two girls and took the heavier items for herself.

"Your daughters are so well behaved." The woman, Mary Sullivan as she'd introduced herself, said as they dropped the bags of groceries off on the kitchen island.

"Oh, they're not my daughters." Piper laughed.

"She's uncle Harry's girlfriend!" Poppy exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Tabitha chimed in right afterwards.

"That is not true, girls we went over this." Piper rushed, feeling her cheeks heat up.

"Well I saw you kissing him yesterday." Poppy shrugged. All pretty much the same thing in her mind.

"My my." Mary laughed as Piper flushed red. These two young girls were quite a laugh and apparently kept Piper on her toes.

"We just..." Piper didn't really know what to say.

"No need to fret dear." Mary said putting her at ease.

"You have a lovely home." Piper said looking around.

"Yes, it's just me in this big ol' house, my Artie passed in the beginning of the year." Mary said looking around as well.