Chapter 5 : And the mission begins.

" Cadet Naina Singh Ahluwalia reporting sir"

As soon as rajveer decided to leave after knocking off Dr Ritu, Naina comes forward to join the mission. She is ready for the mission just the way she used to accompany him to every mission.

Naina looks determined. Rajveer thinks whether it is because of the mission or she has something else in her mind.

No matter what she is thinking or destiny has in its store, he is happy and satisfied to have her by his side. He can win any mission by just having her on his side.

He tries to decode her emotions. But master of strategy fails miserably.

He allows her to enter the truck. And when she was just launching onto the truck, he sees a gun tucked into her shoes.

He smiles sadly.

" A sister has overpowered her. I am dealing with a sister not with my naina."

He thinks. And allows her to sit in the truck. And after checking the trigger trunk, he instructs orderly to start the engine.

He is continuously watching her and trying to read her. But deep down he knows that he has given this right to kill him just to her. The person who is his life can only take his life away. His each and every breath and second is liable to her. His soul has already proposed to her. His soul belongs to her.

Just when he decides to talk to her, he see somebody launching onto the truck. He has anticipated this.

And Dr. Ritu stands in front of him with a loaded gun. In reflex, he points his gun towards her.

But then he realises that he is at another gun point from his only true love. Naina has pointed her gun towards him.

Something again broke inside him. He feels he has lost this war. But he cant let his naina to betray her nation and her duty. How can he let naina to be named as a traitor. He couldn't do anything for naveen but he wont let anything happen to the one person whom he and naveen loved the most.

Rajveer : Naina, Dr mishra is a spy. Please support me and we can take her to prison where she can tell us how she trapped naveen.

Ritu : Really captain. I am a spy?. If you have known this, then why did you get engage to me. Besides, if there is anyone who betrayed naveen, it was you. You killed him. I lost him because of you.

Rajveer : No naina, this is her trap. Dont fall into her trap.

Ritu : Naina, you were naveen's gudia. I could have killed him. But if there is someone who has every right on Naveen, it was always you. Kill him and let naveen rest in peace.

Rajveer : First you betrayed naveen's trust and now you are doing this to his sister. Atleast for one second you might have loved him. Don't do this for that particular moment.

Rajveer begs in front of her. He knows she wants naina to shoot him. And then she will attack naina and handover the triggers to her mates. She will put the entire episode on naina and will frame her a traitor just the way she did with naveen.

Rajveer : Naina please let me complete this mission. Then i ll come to you so that you can kill me.

Ritu and rajveer doesn't see naina's changing emotions.

Ritu : Shoot him naina. He is just trying to lure you into his words. Captain you are certainly a master of strategy and communication.

Alas. How can he tell her that whenever it comes to naina, he loses all his tactics of strategy and communication.

And then the truck goes into a long tunnel and three lives goes into a deep and dark tunnel.

And a gun shot was fired.

Who was it. Who died. Who lost the mission.

If rajveer died, the entire nation would be doomed.

If naina died, rajveer's entire life is doomed.

************************************